Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | buying bulk uncommon or less CS + NEW
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
sent in a trade w 216 pets :3
sent in a trade w 216 pets :3

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
thank you! all trades have had payment sent out!
thank you! all trades have had payment sent out!
bump
bump
sending another trade !!

apparently my count was somehow way off, i swear I counted 217 but it says 207, my bad lol
sending another trade !!

apparently my count was somehow way off, i swear I counted 217 but it says 207, my bad lol
"they went looking for the gods, and died in lonely places."
Radio | she/it | the megaqueer #1 music lover
EST/+3 FR time
Free L22 Cauldron Rental
Selling ChickenSmoothie pets+items for gems
"so i believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
Sent a trade for items!
Sent a trade for items!
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
whew sorry for the delay everyone! i was on vacation <3
all trades have now been sent out or responded to! appreciate your patience!
whew sorry for the delay everyone! i was on vacation <3
all trades have now been sent out or responded to! appreciate your patience!
@Vegtaboom Hello again! It's been a while :D I've decided to empty my account and since we've traded a few times I thought I'd ask you if you wanted all or part of it!

I'm in the process of sorting out the pets by rarity so I'll send another message once i've done the count and we can discuss prices, just thought I'd give notice first

edit : there are 371 pets "very uncommon" / "extremely uncommon" and 1343 pets "uncommon" or lower

for the items I'm not gonna count them but I have at least 700 judging by the number of pages + number of items per page
@Vegtaboom Hello again! It's been a while :D I've decided to empty my account and since we've traded a few times I thought I'd ask you if you wanted all or part of it!

I'm in the process of sorting out the pets by rarity so I'll send another message once i've done the count and we can discuss prices, just thought I'd give notice first

edit : there are 371 pets "very uncommon" / "extremely uncommon" and 1343 pets "uncommon" or lower

for the items I'm not gonna count them but I have at least 700 judging by the number of pages + number of items per page
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot
Hello! sorry for the delay, but I would be interested in everything! just let me know if you had a different number in mind from my usual prices :)
@Snowcelot
Hello! sorry for the delay, but I would be interested in everything! just let me know if you had a different number in mind from my usual prices :)
@Vegtaboom The prices are fine for me! (a few pets grew up in the meantime so it's up to 1408 Uncommon and lower and 372 Very and Extremely Uncommon)

I do have rare+ pets here if you want but I don't know the price either so I'll have to do some research

Let me know when you want to start trades and how many I should put per trade
@Vegtaboom The prices are fine for me! (a few pets grew up in the meantime so it's up to 1408 Uncommon and lower and 372 Very and Extremely Uncommon)

I do have rare+ pets here if you want but I don't know the price either so I'll have to do some research

Let me know when you want to start trades and how many I should put per trade
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot
sounds good! for the trades as long as it's all the same time it works! it's easier to calculate that way :)
@Snowcelot
sounds good! for the trades as long as it's all the same time it works! it's easier to calculate that way :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31