Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | buying bulk uncommon or less CS + NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Hi if interested I have several old retired CS items that I’d love to sell for FR stuff whether it be gems, treasure, eggs, strange chests, familiars and so on…

My CS username is Batman…
Hi if interested I have several old retired CS items that I’d love to sell for FR stuff whether it be gems, treasure, eggs, strange chests, familiars and so on…

My CS username is Batman…
bb all trades have been sent/responded to and messages have been sent where trades have not!
bb all trades have been sent/responded to and messages have been sent where trades have not!
bb
bb
bb
bb
bb
bb
@Vegtaboom
I'm Spirited.Away over on CS. All my available pets are in the "Pets without a group" I have almost exclusively UCs and below. The only rariry exceptions are Dec 18th pets but feel free to let me know if they interest you and I'll quote you a price c: I also have 16-ish pages worth of items. If anything interests you feel free to send a trade or let me know and I'll send one! (It's just a little difficult on mobile c':)
@Vegtaboom
I'm Spirited.Away over on CS. All my available pets are in the "Pets without a group" I have almost exclusively UCs and below. The only rariry exceptions are Dec 18th pets but feel free to let me know if they interest you and I'll quote you a price c: I also have 16-ish pages worth of items. If anything interests you feel free to send a trade or let me know and I'll send one! (It's just a little difficult on mobile c':)
uJKk9sx.gif
@Vegtaboom

Hello there! I have quite a few pets and items I'd love to trade to you. May I just send a trade?

edit: I'm Fence over on CS :)
@Vegtaboom

Hello there! I have quite a few pets and items I'd love to trade to you. May I just send a trade?

edit: I'm Fence over on CS :)
@ZestyHolly
sure i'll take a look and send when i have time :D thanks a lot!!

@Vibe
great! id love if you could send it i'm a little busy today but i don't mind at all if i have to send it will just be a bit later :D my name is vegtaboom same as here!
@ZestyHolly
sure i'll take a look and send when i have time :D thanks a lot!!

@Vibe
great! id love if you could send it i'm a little busy today but i don't mind at all if i have to send it will just be a bit later :D my name is vegtaboom same as here!
I'm underwater on CS, what kind of pets do you like? I have a lot and I'd trade pretty much all for gems
I'm underwater on CS, what kind of pets do you like? I have a lot and I'd trade pretty much all for gems
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
sorry about the delay ;; all trades have been sent out and im caught up! aaccepting more offers again.
sorry about the delay ;; all trades have been sent out and im caught up! aaccepting more offers again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31