Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | buying bulk uncommon or less CS + NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
i have a budget of around 8k gems . looking for mostly uncommon and under and item BULK but i may be after rares+ depending on what you have and what your prices are! (when offering rare+ pets also offer me a price, i am not actively looking for these right now so i wont offer.)

NEW EDIT: now also buying very uncommon + extremely uncommon for 2 gems each!
i will be paying 1 FR gem per uncommon or less!! so omgsc, vc, commons, anything.
1 fr gem per any 2 items

My CS is Vegtaboom the same name as here! PLEASE SEND ME THE TRADE/SUGGESTION including what pets/items you are willing to sell. i will no longer add pets/items to trades. if you have a lot then we can break it down into smaller trades! like i said i will take any pets uncommon and less, and any items!
i have a budget of around 8k gems . looking for mostly uncommon and under and item BULK but i may be after rares+ depending on what you have and what your prices are! (when offering rare+ pets also offer me a price, i am not actively looking for these right now so i wont offer.)

NEW EDIT: now also buying very uncommon + extremely uncommon for 2 gems each!
i will be paying 1 FR gem per uncommon or less!! so omgsc, vc, commons, anything.
1 fr gem per any 2 items

My CS is Vegtaboom the same name as here! PLEASE SEND ME THE TRADE/SUGGESTION including what pets/items you are willing to sell. i will no longer add pets/items to trades. if you have a lot then we can break it down into smaller trades! like i said i will take any pets uncommon and less, and any items!
@Vegtaboom

I don't really play CS anymore but I have straggler pets on this account if you're alright with buying just like, 150-ish UC pets at most.

I can also offer my rares at 50% off the CS>FR conversion rate

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=833705

@Vegtaboom

I don't really play CS anymore but I have straggler pets on this account if you're alright with buying just like, 150-ish UC pets at most.

I can also offer my rares at 50% off the CS>FR conversion rate

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=833705

vnfnSuk.gif
I have mostly lost pets, I can pm you my username if you’d like?
I have mostly lost pets, I can pm you my username if you’d like?
comm_yaeshon.png
@Vegtaboom

hey! i can send you a suggestion with bulk pets if you don't mind sharing your username!
@Vegtaboom

hey! i can send you a suggestion with bulk pets if you don't mind sharing your username!
sorry for the delays everyone the holidays have been very tough on me this year but i should be back now!

@Xairathan
sure, i'll take the rest of the uncommon and less pets + i'll send a trade for some rares a little later!!

@Innive
sure! i don't mind Pms at all!

@ivority
my CS name is Vegtaboom the same as here, sorry about that i'll add it to the front :)
sorry for the delays everyone the holidays have been very tough on me this year but i should be back now!

@Xairathan
sure, i'll take the rest of the uncommon and less pets + i'll send a trade for some rares a little later!!

@Innive
sure! i don't mind Pms at all!

@ivority
my CS name is Vegtaboom the same as here, sorry about that i'll add it to the front :)
@Vegtaboom No problem at all. Hope you've been doing alright.

So embarassingly it looks like I have only 29 UCs because a lot of them converted to rares.

I use the averages column on this sheet to calculate the value of rares, so I'd be happy to sell any that you're interested in for 50% off that number: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fmcwLdExvnPRME64Ylzpx1o0bA8qUeqX8HwyQzz1hGc/edit#gid=2135036515
@Vegtaboom No problem at all. Hope you've been doing alright.

So embarassingly it looks like I have only 29 UCs because a lot of them converted to rares.

I use the averages column on this sheet to calculate the value of rares, so I'd be happy to sell any that you're interested in for 50% off that number: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fmcwLdExvnPRME64Ylzpx1o0bA8qUeqX8HwyQzz1hGc/edit#gid=2135036515
vnfnSuk.gif
Sent you a trade, my user is the same as here!
Sent you a trade, my user is the same as here!
VAvbhg2.png
sending a trade with bulk pets and items on CS, my CS username is coastal ! there's no need to apologize for delays, and i'm wishing the best for you <3
sending a trade with bulk pets and items on CS, my CS username is coastal ! there's no need to apologize for delays, and i'm wishing the best for you <3
bup all trades have been sent and or responded to!
bup all trades have been sent and or responded to!
Hello, I'll check/sort my available pets and will do two trade offers, one for pets and one for items (probably quite a bit of items since I don't use them)! My UN is the same there
Hello, I'll check/sort my available pets and will do two trade offers, one for pets and one for items (probably quite a bit of items since I don't use them)! My UN is the same there
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31