Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] NotN trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Twizz

Just wanted to let you know that I got a hold of a decision maker, in case you're still interested in one ^^
@Twizz

Just wanted to let you know that I got a hold of a decision maker, in case you're still interested in one ^^

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman

Hello, would you trade 146 pieces of cheapest apparel duplicates you don't need for 2 Mist Crystals? I would gladly buy even more but can only offer currency.

I am offering 1,5 gem per apparel, as I remember a shop with these rates during previous NotN, let me know if that would interest you at all
@MaybeHuman

Hello, would you trade 146 pieces of cheapest apparel duplicates you don't need for 2 Mist Crystals? I would gladly buy even more but can only offer currency.

I am offering 1,5 gem per apparel, as I remember a shop with these rates during previous NotN, let me know if that would interest you at all
466w8yC.png
@Leeruzaka

Oh, I would rather go by the LAH price of 3g per apparel piece, but if that doesn't work for you I totally understand ^^'
@Leeruzaka

Oh, I would rather go by the LAH price of 3g per apparel piece, but if that doesn't work for you I totally understand ^^'

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman

Ah sorry I will pass then for now :'> Absolute maximum that I could do is 2 gems per piece.
@MaybeHuman

Ah sorry I will pass then for now :'> Absolute maximum that I could do is 2 gems per piece.
466w8yC.png
@MaybeHuman

Aaa, sorry! I managed to get a hold of one of those just before rollover. ^^; Thank you for letting me know though and my apologies again.
@MaybeHuman

Aaa, sorry! I managed to get a hold of one of those just before rollover. ^^; Thank you for letting me know though and my apologies again.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
up
up

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@MaybeHuman

Hello!

Could I get a Brass Knocker and Transmuted Treasure for 2 chests? Let me know if that's fair (u.u)
@MaybeHuman

Hello!

Could I get a Brass Knocker and Transmuted Treasure for 2 chests? Let me know if that's fair (u.u)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin

That's perfect! Ill start a CR ^^
@Kaixin

That's perfect! Ill start a CR ^^

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales