Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NEW] Mire Familiar Swap Thread [HUB]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Darkfeather

Gladly! I'll set up CR asap.
@Darkfeather

Gladly! I'll set up CR asap.
IQJmIq3.png
Edit: I've posted a more updated version of my list later in the thread.
Edit: I've posted a more updated version of my list later in the thread.
@Changewinds

Hi! I actually just got a furry fiddle to drop from the coli so I'm cancelling the CR. Thanks for the interest though :)
@Changewinds

Hi! I actually just got a furry fiddle to drop from the coli so I'm cancelling the CR. Thanks for the interest though :)
WFrXXME.png
Have: None atm Want: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/41964.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/41967.png[/img]
Have: None atm

Want: 41964.png 41967.png
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
Have [item=Armored Colony] [item=Vilevenom Kelpie] [item=Fungal Garden] Need [item=Ink Ant] [item=Silt Wolf] [item=Marsh Kelpie][item=Whisper]
Have
Armored Colony Vilevenom Kelpie Fungal Garden

Need
Ink Ant Silt Wolf
Marsh Kelpie Whisper
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Have: [item=muckbottom catfish][item=fungal garden][item=armored colony] Want: [item=Swamp Wolf]
Have:
Muckbottom Catfish Fungal Garden Armored Colony

Want:
Swamp Wolf
WFrXXME.png
@hitodama89 If you don't mind trading your extras, would you trade your Acid Ant for my Silt Wolf?
@hitodama89 If you don't mind trading your extras, would you trade your Acid Ant for my Silt Wolf?
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@Morcegueres

I can do that, if you don't mind some waiting! (I'm just heading out and won't be back in six hours or so.) If that's fine by you, feel free to set up CR!
@Morcegueres

I can do that, if you don't mind some waiting! (I'm just heading out and won't be back in six hours or so.) If that's fine by you, feel free to set up CR!
IQJmIq3.png
[quote name="Birdsofwax" date="2021-10-27 20:19:08" ] Have: none at the moment Looking for: [item=Whisper] [/quote]
Birdsofwax wrote on 2021-10-27 20:19:08:
Have:
none at the moment

Looking for:
Whisper
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Done, thank you! ♥
Done, thank you! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18