Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Auctioning Services
1 2 3 4
@DilsDragons I think a SB of 125g for each g1 would be good.

I say 75g for the first
100g for the second
40g for the 3rd.

I did just have a death in my family so it may be up to a week before I can start the auction.

@AzureArchangel like I just said. I'm sorry I have gotten your auction up. But there was a death in my family. I hope to finish setting up your auction later this week. I'm really sorry
@DilsDragons I think a SB of 125g for each g1 would be good.

I say 75g for the first
100g for the second
40g for the 3rd.

I did just have a death in my family so it may be up to a week before I can start the auction.

@AzureArchangel like I just said. I'm sorry I have gotten your auction up. But there was a death in my family. I hope to finish setting up your auction later this week. I'm really sorry
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! Don't worry about my auction, take all the time you need to rest and recover. That's so much more important. I hope you and your family are alright.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! Don't worry about my auction, take all the time you need to rest and recover. That's so much more important. I hope you and your family are alright.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Dwarfcichlidlvr my condolences. please take as much time as you need, i hope you and your family are doing okay.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr my condolences. please take as much time as you need, i hope you and your family are doing okay.
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
Hi! I'm clearing out my very old lair, and need someone to help out with auctions. I've read your terms and conditions, and am more than happy with them. The dragons I'm selling are all on page 1 and 2 of my Quarantine tab.
Hi! I'm clearing out my very old lair, and need someone to help out with auctions. I've read your terms and conditions, and am more than happy with them. The dragons I'm selling are all on page 1 and 2 of my Quarantine tab.
1 2 3 4