Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fire Dom Shop [CLOSED]
@Alithium8 i've sent the skins for now, still keeping an eye out for safari.
@Alithium8 i've sent the skins for now, still keeping an eye out for safari.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
Sending an order for 4 of the mp exclusive skins (119,000t) [Item=accent: ooh, burn][item=accent: core principles][item=accent: in flama viva][item=skin: curling combustion]
Sending an order for 4 of the mp exclusive skins (119,000t)
Accent: Ooh, Burn Accent: Core Principles Accent: In Flama Viva Skin: Curling Combustion
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
I'd like to order one each of the marketplace-only skins (Accent: Fire Opal, Accent: Ooh, Burn, Accent: Core Principles, Accent: Overflow, Skin: Curling Combustion, and Accent: In Flama Viva). Total comes to 178,500 T, I believe.
I'd like to order one each of the marketplace-only skins (Accent: Fire Opal, Accent: Ooh, Burn, Accent: Core Principles, Accent: Overflow, Skin: Curling Combustion, and Accent: In Flama Viva). Total comes to 178,500 T, I believe.
hi! i'd love to grab a breed change: obelisk, please! i'll send payment now :)
hi! i'd love to grab a breed change: obelisk, please! i'll send payment now :)
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
Heya, could you grab me a full set of fest skins please?
Heya, could you grab me a full set of fest skins please?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Hi! Could you please get me one of each of the Flare, Noxtide, and Underbelly (modern) genes?
Hi! Could you please get me one of each of the Flare, Noxtide, and Underbelly (modern) genes?
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
I received your pas, but I also ordered another Curling Combustion skin that you didn't send me.
I received your pas, but I also ordered another Curling Combustion skin that you didn't send me.
Sending a PM for one obelisk breed change
Sending a PM for one obelisk breed change

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I would like one of all the festival skins :D sending money now :)

(~sleep well~)
I would like one of all the festival skins :D sending money now :)

(~sleep well~)
underskrift-geo.png
Sorry for my lateness, I went ahead and sent a CR with the treasure, take your time getting back to me & ty!
Sorry for my lateness, I went ahead and sent a CR with the treasure, take your time getting back to me & ty!
f2u_roses_by_pupbloom-dbfo28p.png
previously Cinccino