Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Coli Services (Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
Bump~
Bump~
KJ.jpg
@Xicivia

Have 4 dragons to be leveled to 10, sending now. Also please let me know if you take multiple slots for fodder leveling, I have a lot that needs to be trained.
@Xicivia

Have 4 dragons to be leveled to 10, sending now. Also please let me know if you take multiple slots for fodder leveling, I have a lot that needs to be trained.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@Logically Alright! I'll notify you once I get my lair cleared up^^ I'll do them tomorrow since it's 3am in the morning and I haven't slept yet so, Thank you for ordering once again!
@Logically Alright! I'll notify you once I get my lair cleared up^^ I'll do them tomorrow since it's 3am in the morning and I haven't slept yet so, Thank you for ordering once again!
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia

May I order an hour of grinding in Redrock cove please?
@Xizcivia

May I order an hour of grinding in Redrock cove please?
LadyLB
@Xizcivia

Hello, I’m a bit lost of the fest pricing? How much would it cost for a hour of fest grinding?
@Xizcivia

Hello, I’m a bit lost of the fest pricing? How much would it cost for a hour of fest grinding?
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@LadyLB Of course, You're added in the queue!

@Sorsciana 50kt-90kt! Sorry that I confused ya^^"
@LadyLB Of course, You're added in the queue!

@Sorsciana 50kt-90kt! Sorry that I confused ya^^"
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia

It's totally fine, thank you for letting me know! Would you like me to send the payment now or once I move up the queue?
@Xizcivia

It's totally fine, thank you for letting me know! Would you like me to send the payment now or once I move up the queue?
aaiUix2.png | lvNmyEi.png | c7EfJg9.png | QZJjmHg.png
@Xizcivia can i order 1 hour fest grind in scroch forest pls
@Xizcivia can i order 1 hour fest grind in scroch forest pls
@Sorsciana I kinda need some treasure to buff up one of my dragons so yes, You can pay me now^^

@emberflowing Sure! You're added in the queue!
@Sorsciana I kinda need some treasure to buff up one of my dragons so yes, You can pay me now^^

@emberflowing Sure! You're added in the queue!
KJ.jpg
This shop will close at 7:00 server time for maintenance and for catching up with orders.

You may still order for now but when it reaches 7:00, I will be declining orders and will be delayed until the shop opens back up.
This shop will close at 7:00 server time for maintenance and for catching up with orders.

You may still order for now but when it reaches 7:00, I will be declining orders and will be delayed until the shop opens back up.
KJ.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52