Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder Levelers Lvl10 for 9kt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@JustAnotherFan ok, ty for your service
@JustAnotherFan ok, ty for your service
Lichtdrache.gif
posted all of them
posted all of them
@/TrissyCat

All done my 32! I'm sending 'em home. ^^

oh the stupid ping I'm very sorry
@/TrissyCat

All done my 32! I'm sending 'em home. ^^

oh the stupid ping I'm very sorry
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Sorry about that, I see what happened, the last two were still on my Coli team and didn’t show up on the PA list.

Sending ‘em now!
Sorry about that, I see what happened, the last two were still on my Coli team and didn’t show up on the PA list.

Sending ‘em now!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I can level some if you're still looking for people! How fast of a turnover were you looking for? (just so I can gauge how many I could take at once)
I can level some if you're still looking for people! How fast of a turnover were you looking for? (just so I can gauge how many I could take at once)
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson not fast I have more than enough for everyone, n I have den space rented, they'll get a cut off the profits, should have a couple thousand to level. I've been planning this for a couple years. Not usually on this scale but this year I am.
@MaribelEmerson not fast I have more than enough for everyone, n I have den space rented, they'll get a cut off the profits, should have a couple thousand to level. I've been planning this for a couple years. Not usually on this scale but this year I am.
Lichtdrache.gif
can take 32 for a noc egg, 1t PAs are best!
can take 32 for a noc egg, 1t PAs are best!
nzqnkq.png
Hello! if you are still looking, just lmk! I can take 32 for an egg or the treasure/gem amount atm. If not, thats totally fine with me. Have a great day!
Hello! if you are still looking, just lmk! I can take 32 for an egg or the treasure/gem amount atm. If not, thats totally fine with me. Have a great day!
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
I can take 32 for an egg, but I currently only have room for 10 dragons (in lair, hibden has some space).

I do have some fodder stored in my hibden, so if you want I could level those for you too?
I can take 32 for an egg, but I currently only have room for 10 dragons (in lair, hibden has some space).

I do have some fodder stored in my hibden, so if you want I could level those for you too?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@GODHEX & @DollSludge & @Zikitty you can all have eggs. do you prefer them named or are you ok with random naming them yourselves?

I'll wait till someone tells me they're on cause i don't have all 90 in my lair, some are on PA's waiting. you can return them to me via CR or PA, I prefer all at once unless you can't because of space issues.

Zikitty, i buy fodder currently from the people that i am denning my dragons with for 4kt each, fodder at lah is 8kt right now, so if I were you, I would just sell my fodder there. 10 dragons at a time is fine, I'll be listing all 32 for expediency sake
@GODHEX & @DollSludge & @Zikitty you can all have eggs. do you prefer them named or are you ok with random naming them yourselves?

I'll wait till someone tells me they're on cause i don't have all 90 in my lair, some are on PA's waiting. you can return them to me via CR or PA, I prefer all at once unless you can't because of space issues.

Zikitty, i buy fodder currently from the people that i am denning my dragons with for 4kt each, fodder at lah is 8kt right now, so if I were you, I would just sell my fodder there. 10 dragons at a time is fine, I'll be listing all 32 for expediency sake
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12