Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fodder Levelers Lvl10 for 9kt
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
up
up
Lichtdrache.gif
@Trissycat I can level 32 for an egg! :D I dont have enough lair space for all 32, so id accept crs and then send them back before accepting the next ones!
@Trissycat I can level 32 for an egg! :D I dont have enough lair space for all 32, so id accept crs and then send them back before accepting the next ones!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Mystel how many to start? and do you care if they are unnamed?
@Mystel how many to start? and do you care if they are unnamed?
Lichtdrache.gif
@trissycat I'd do them in batches of 8! And no, I don't care. c:
@trissycat I'd do them in batches of 8! And no, I don't care. c:
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
I can take unamed, I like naming them and am on a computer. I'd love to go for the egg if you have enough dragons left!
I can take unamed, I like naming them and am on a computer. I'd love to go for the egg if you have enough dragons left!
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese i'll set up pa's for 32, please stick them in a seperate pafe separate page* in your lair so i can view easily

@XsvL8d I'll send yours first since i know you can take 32
@RandomCheese i'll set up pa's for 32, please stick them in a seperate pafe separate page* in your lair so i can view easily

@XsvL8d I'll send yours first since i know you can take 32
Lichtdrache.gif
i can do 32 for an egg- i have the space to take and return 32 dragons at a time! (i prefer private auctions, easier to count that way)
i can do 32 for an egg- i have the space to take and return 32 dragons at a time! (i prefer private auctions, easier to count that way)
1dgHJ.gif
Hello, I could leave some of your dragons please! (I don't really have some space rin since I have 5 lair slots available)

May I level 64 or 32 dragons of yours if possible?
Hello, I could leave some of your dragons please! (I don't really have some space rin since I have 5 lair slots available)

May I level 64 or 32 dragons of yours if possible?
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia for eggs or treasures?
@Xizcivia for eggs or treasures?
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat Can I have both? One egg and treasure please!
@TrissyCat Can I have both? One egg and treasure please!
KJ.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12