Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Seraphim's Chest
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543202943105630210/886964285882925056/chest_tiny2.png[/img] [b]Welcome to the Seraphim Chest! A magical chest with all sorts of rarities within, you can only open it with a precious key, but who knows what lays within? [/b] [skin=40871] If you have a copy of [b]Precious Key[/b] you can be granted up to 1 personal custom accent/skin I have previously made. Only one custom per keyholder so choose wisely! You may also grab 1 limited skin or accent I've made so long as I have extra copies of it on my account [b]once per month.[/b] You will have to have[b] Precious Key[/b] equipped to your dragon to claim any treasure within. You can of course sell or trade precious key at any time. But be warned, you will no longer have access to any new goodies I release if you do! [b]All items within are absolutely free so long as you are a keyholder. [/b][/center]
chest_tiny2.png

Welcome to the Seraphim Chest! A magical chest with all sorts of rarities within, you can only open it with a precious key, but who knows what lays within?

If you have a copy of Precious Key you can be granted up to 1 personal custom accent/skin I have previously made. Only one custom per keyholder so choose wisely!

You may also grab 1 limited skin or accent I've made so long as I have extra copies of it on my account once per month.

You will have to have Precious Key equipped to your dragon to claim any treasure within. You can of course sell or trade precious key at any time. But be warned, you will no longer have access to any new goodies I release if you do!

All items within are absolutely free so long as you are a keyholder.
Customs Currently Available for key holders:

Limited Accents for Key Holders:

Accents

Skins
Customs Currently Available for key holders:

Limited Accents for Key Holders:

Accents

Skins
Sept:
Verosa Claimed: Desert Mothwing

Oct:
RubyZoisite claimed: Rainbow Shimmer

Nov:
QuirkyJunimo claimed: Holo Flight
periwinkleclouds claimed: Cursed Runes

Dec:
Verosa Claimed: Chimera
mintea00 Claimed: Runic Flight

2022:

Dec: Glimmers: Claims Abyss Mothwing
Sept:
Verosa Claimed: Desert Mothwing

Oct:
RubyZoisite claimed: Rainbow Shimmer

Nov:
QuirkyJunimo claimed: Holo Flight
periwinkleclouds claimed: Cursed Runes

Dec:
Verosa Claimed: Chimera
mintea00 Claimed: Runic Flight

2022:

Dec: Glimmers: Claims Abyss Mothwing
Claimed Items:
Claimed Items:
Claimed 3
Claimed 3
@QuirkyJunimo I almost forgot to ping you for this. :3
@QuirkyJunimo I almost forgot to ping you for this. :3
@Monako Hello! I have a question, can precious key holders wait to claim a skin or accent? I’m asking because I like a bunch of the skins shown and can’t decide right now, I get anxious about big choices like this, because sometimes I make a choice and end up regretting it lol, and currently for me it’s nighttime and I’m a bit tired.

Thank you for doing this!
@Monako Hello! I have a question, can precious key holders wait to claim a skin or accent? I’m asking because I like a bunch of the skins shown and can’t decide right now, I get anxious about big choices like this, because sometimes I make a choice and end up regretting it lol, and currently for me it’s nighttime and I’m a bit tired.

Thank you for doing this!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo You can claim one skin or accent if it's not a custom once per month. :D But if it's a custom you can only claim 1 custom period.
@QuirkyJunimo You can claim one skin or accent if it's not a custom once per month. :D But if it's a custom you can only claim 1 custom period.
@monako

You don't happen to have a copy of Vain is He, which I could trade for with my key, do you?
@monako

You don't happen to have a copy of Vain is He, which I could trade for with my key, do you?
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge I don't sadly D: The treasury is updated any time I get new accents and if I get some old ones I'd be able to, but vain is he is like a absurdly rare one for some reason lol.

You also don't have to trade your key, you just only get to choose 1 custom period. Afterward you can still get monthly regular accents in the treasury. It's just you only get to choose one custom for the duration that you have the key. :D
@Skedge I don't sadly D: The treasury is updated any time I get new accents and if I get some old ones I'd be able to, but vain is he is like a absurdly rare one for some reason lol.

You also don't have to trade your key, you just only get to choose 1 custom period. Afterward you can still get monthly regular accents in the treasury. It's just you only get to choose one custom for the duration that you have the key. :D
1 2 3 4