Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Seraphim's Chest
1 2 3 4
@Monako Could I have Holo Flight? I’m planning on buying a nice pastel dragon for it! Or maybe a black dragon, that would make the skin pop!
@Monako Could I have Holo Flight? I’m planning on buying a nice pastel dragon for it! Or maybe a black dragon, that would make the skin pop!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo Certainly! Don't forget that you can come back next month to claim another accent :3

@QuirkyJunimo Certainly! Don't forget that you can come back next month to claim another accent :3

@Monako how claim this skin itself?
@Monako how claim this skin itself?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor The only way to claim the skin Precious Key is if you entered the raffle for it. There's a few left but the raffle is full. I may sell one or two copies sometime and any one who gets them can also claim a free accent monthly :3
@Alkhor The only way to claim the skin Precious Key is if you entered the raffle for it. There's a few left but the raffle is full. I may sell one or two copies sometime and any one who gets them can also claim a free accent monthly :3
@Monako what raffle?
@Monako what raffle?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor The raffle is closed to new entries but here it is. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3056194/1
@Alkhor The raffle is closed to new entries but here it is. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3056194/1
oh so I found it right just too late. So sad.
oh so I found it right just too late. So sad.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Yeah I'm sorry Alkhor D: I'll let you know if I sell any copies.
Yeah I'm sorry Alkhor D: I'll let you know if I sell any copies.
How do I get a precious key?
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
1 2 3 4