Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Seraphim's Chest
1 2 3 4
How do I get a precious key?
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
[quote name=@KaitoDragon144 date="2021-11-04 05:42:41" ] How do I get a precious key? [/quote] It gets raffled off
@KaitoDragon144 wrote on 2021-11-04 05:42:41:
It gets raffled off
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@Monako Could I get a copy of Cursed Runes from you with proof of my Precious Key? :D
@Monako Could I get a copy of Cursed Runes from you with proof of my Precious Key? :D
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@periwinkleclouds Oh wow! Your dragon looks soo cool! :D Of course. I'll send you one in just a moment.
@periwinkleclouds Oh wow! Your dragon looks soo cool! :D Of course. I'll send you one in just a moment.
@Monako may I get a copy of runic flight please :D (for December) My warrior ways rep holds the key! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71412385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714124/71412385_350.png[/img][/url]
@Monako may I get a copy of runic flight please :D (for December)

My warrior ways rep holds the key!
71412385_350.png
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@Monako

Could I get a copy of Dream Dancer for Jan please? :D I still have my key on this random fella here.
@Monako

Could I get a copy of Dream Dancer for Jan please? :D I still have my key on this random fella here.
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
May I have [item=Skin: Desert Mothwing]?
May I have Skin: Desert Mothwing ?
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@mintea00 @periwinkleclouds @QuirkyJunimo Hello friends! Did I ever get back to the three of you on the accents you were claiming? I was in the middle of college so I'm not certain. If not let me know and I'll send you accents for those months.
@mintea00 @periwinkleclouds @QuirkyJunimo Hello friends! Did I ever get back to the three of you on the accents you were claiming? I was in the middle of college so I'm not certain. If not let me know and I'll send you accents for those months.
@Monako Hello! I checked my CR and PM histories and I don't believe you got back to me ^^
@Monako Hello! I checked my CR and PM histories and I don't believe you got back to me ^^
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@mintea00 Heya! I sent you the accent for that month and marked it down for being in December of 2021. You can still claim a skincent or accent for this month if you show me the accent on a dragon as per usual :D

If I don't get back to you immediately feel free to ping me. Sorry about that!
@mintea00 Heya! I sent you the accent for that month and marked it down for being in December of 2021. You can still claim a skincent or accent for this month if you show me the accent on a dragon as per usual :D

If I don't get back to you immediately feel free to ping me. Sorry about that!
1 2 3 4