Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Warrior's Way] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 183 184
If you interested in trading with me, please ping or pm me with your offer! [b]Have:[/b] [item=Courageous Warhorse]x2 [item=Valorous Battlemare]x1[item=Sphinx Battlelord]x1 [item=Scytheclaw Mantis]x1 [item=Petalprayer Mantis]x2 [item=Clubtail Jerboa]x1 [b]Need:[/b] I accept any apparel, scene or vista from Warrior's Way for these spare familiars.
If you interested in trading with me, please ping or pm me with your offer!

Have:
Courageous Warhorse x2 Valorous Battlemare x1 Sphinx Battlelord x1 Scytheclaw Mantis x1
Petalprayer Mantis x2 Clubtail Jerboa x1

Need:

I accept any apparel, scene or vista from Warrior's Way for these spare familiars.

Angelamelinda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
||She/her - They/them
||Fr Time +9
||Wishlist
||
Angelamelinda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
||F2U Pixels
||Doodle Shop
||Free dragons
||
7kHW4e3.png
@Festival1980 - Sorry, I'm just looking for MP stuff
@Festival1980 - Sorry, I'm just looking for MP stuff
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Angelamelinda Can I trade my Iceridge Warrior, Battleram Skirmisher, and Brave Sphinx for your Courageous Warhorse, Frosttrail Scout, and Conflict Creature?
@Angelamelinda Can I trade my Iceridge Warrior, Battleram Skirmisher, and Brave Sphinx for your Courageous Warhorse, Frosttrail Scout, and Conflict Creature?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Brightling274

Of course! just send a cr when you want to.
@Brightling274

Of course! just send a cr when you want to.
Angelamelinda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
||She/her - They/them
||Fr Time +9
||Wishlist
||
Angelamelinda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
||F2U Pixels
||Doodle Shop
||Free dragons
||
7kHW4e3.png
@Willotree My [item= Contestant's Weapons] for your [item= Contestant's Skull]?
@Willotree
My Contestant's Weapons for your Contestant's Skull ?
got it ty!
got it ty!
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
[size=15]Please [b]ping[/b] me! I won't respond to random CR's![/size=15] Have: [item=Iceridge Warrior][item=Petalprayer Mantis]2x[item=Courageous Warhorse][item=Contestant's Pelt]4x[item=Sphinx Battlelord]2x[item=Ferocious Foo][item=valorous battlemare][item=Victor's Furs] NEED: [item=Scene: Target Practice][item=crystalcleave canary][item=vigilant sparrow] (will pay extra for the canary and sparrow)
Please ping me! I won't respond to random CR's!

Have:

Iceridge Warrior Petalprayer Mantis 2x Courageous Warhorse Contestant's Pelt 4x Sphinx Battlelord 2x Ferocious Foo Valorous Battlemare Victor's Furs

NEED:
Scene: Target Practice Crystalcleave Canary Vigilant Sparrow (will pay extra for the canary and sparrow)
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
[quote name="SpectralDragon" date="2021-08-09 13:32:33" ] Have: [item=crystalcleave canary] x3 Want: the funniest possible justification for why I should give one to you in exchange for a certain item (the lower the price the better, think along the lines of a handful of birch twigs). [/quote]
SpectralDragon wrote on 2021-08-09 13:32:33:
Have: Crystalcleave Canary x3

Want: the funniest possible justification for why I should give one to you in exchange for a certain item (the lower the price the better, think along the lines of a handful of birch twigs).
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@MotherOfBeardies Its ok, I have the Champions Furs from the Marketplace. Can I trade that? If yes, please send me a crossroads.
@MotherOfBeardies Its ok, I have the Champions Furs from the Marketplace. Can I trade that? If yes, please send me a crossroads.
platewing_sphinx.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 183 184