Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | WANTED: Coli Grinders. 100gems an hour!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@primesinister
I have a full team of Level 25s, I'd be down for an hour sometime today if this is still open. Does Sandswept Delta work for you?
@primesinister
I have a full team of Level 25s, I'd be down for an hour sometime today if this is still open. Does Sandswept Delta work for you?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@theenforcer

it does
@theenforcer

it does
Sinister Pants
@PrimeSinister
OK, I'll be starting at 11:00 FR
@PrimeSinister
OK, I'll be starting at 11:00 FR
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@PrimeSinister
Just letting you know that I'm starting now
@PrimeSinister
Just letting you know that I'm starting now
@PrimeSinister
Done. How should I deliver the results?
@PrimeSinister
Done. How should I deliver the results?
@PrimeSinister I can do a hour for you where did you want me to go?
@PrimeSinister I can do a hour for you where did you want me to go?
qe7N2ik.png
@PrimeSinister I can grind for you! does two hours work for you? and I can choose the venue?
@PrimeSinister I can grind for you! does two hours work for you? and I can choose the venue?
2635948.png
@laughingmacician
Crystal pools works fine if you dont want to choose 1.
@tidelordverified
Yeah, any venue is fine.
@laughingmacician
Crystal pools works fine if you dont want to choose 1.
@tidelordverified
Yeah, any venue is fine.
Sinister Pants
@PrimeSinister do you have a limit on how many hours we can grind for gems?? Because I can grind a few hours for you in the Scorched Forest! Not sure how long I'll go for but I'll most likely stop whenever my hand gets tired then I'll let you know how many hours I've completed
@PrimeSinister do you have a limit on how many hours we can grind for gems?? Because I can grind a few hours for you in the Scorched Forest! Not sure how long I'll go for but I'll most likely stop whenever my hand gets tired then I'll let you know how many hours I've completed
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
@vhiskar
As many as you want tbh.
I got more gems than hours in the day.
@vhiskar
As many as you want tbh.
I got more gems than hours in the day.
Sinister Pants
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15