Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {b/s/t} TONS of UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Genziana Perfect!

@Xenokiin They're both still available :) I'd like 1.2k for peacock; Anubis I know was being reprinted but the shop owner is on Hiatus and everything is shelved/retired. I could do 1k for it?
@Genziana Perfect!

@Xenokiin They're both still available :) I'd like 1.2k for peacock; Anubis I know was being reprinted but the shop owner is on Hiatus and everything is shelved/retired. I could do 1k for it?
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
I sent a CR! Could I ask how much you'd be looking for as well? :) Thank you!
I sent a CR! Could I ask how much you'd be looking for as well? :) Thank you!
@lupen i have these two skins i could trade, would either of them interest you for Accent: Juutan merchant? n_n
@lupen i have these two skins i could trade, would either of them interest you for Accent: Juutan merchant? n_n
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
ah, no prob! I'll save up and try to buy for your night at AH price; no need to hold, if I make it I make it, if I don't I dont. GL getting the skins you want, and happy anni!
ah, no prob! I'll save up and try to buy for your night at AH price; no need to hold, if I make it I make it, if I don't I dont. GL getting the skins you want, and happy anni!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@lupen

hi! could i get a price check for

@lupen

hi! could i get a price check for

je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Creosote I'm definitely interested - from searching around the forums it looks like the last offers for Juutan were march 2020 and back in 2019 for 5kg. I'd be willing to trade it for both of those though.
@Harmonywish Just looking for offers atm for that one. :)
@Rheotastic Thank you!
@yammie Seelie core 2kg; Aura 3kg; Traveling illuminations 1.2kg. Splendid is on hold for now, and Prejudice I'm looking for offers due to popularity & rarity
@Creosote I'm definitely interested - from searching around the forums it looks like the last offers for Juutan were march 2020 and back in 2019 for 5kg. I'd be willing to trade it for both of those though.
@Harmonywish Just looking for offers atm for that one. :)
@Rheotastic Thank you!
@yammie Seelie core 2kg; Aura 3kg; Traveling illuminations 1.2kg. Splendid is on hold for now, and Prejudice I'm looking for offers due to popularity & rarity
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@lupen ahh okay, i’m not really willing to trade both of em for it so i’ll have to pass then ^^
@lupen ahh okay, i’m not really willing to trade both of em for it so i’ll have to pass then ^^
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote I'd also take partial if that works instead. something like Gooseberry + 1kg? But I'm always willing to haggle
@creosote I'd also take partial if that works instead. something like Gooseberry + 1kg? But I'm always willing to haggle
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Lupen
oh didn't know they're up on AH for that much lol. I look around forum and found one sold for 1kg last october. May I offer 1.2kg for it ?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2919211/19#post_45129682
@Lupen
oh didn't know they're up on AH for that much lol. I look around forum and found one sold for 1kg last october. May I offer 1.2kg for it ?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2919211/19#post_45129682
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
well i'm fond of making poor financial decisions so i bought harbis. shouldn't, bc now i need a new project, but i love that skin so no regrets ty ♥

forgot to check the ah earlier lmao sorry bout that
well i'm fond of making poor financial decisions so i bought harbis. shouldn't, bc now i need a new project, but i love that skin so no regrets ty ♥

forgot to check the ah earlier lmao sorry bout that
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7