Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {b/s/t} TONS of UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Price check on ?
Price check on ?
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
Would you take 1200g for Princeling? [item=Skin: Princeling]
Would you take 1200g for Princeling? Skin: Princeling
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
I love [skin=15409] so much!! seasonal accents are so lovely; I don't have the full price right now, but I have this skin [skin=39288] in my collection, which might be to your liking ? if you like it I can add 350g on top as well to trade [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I love so much!! seasonal accents are so lovely; I don't have the full price right now, but I have this skin in my collection, which might be to your liking ? if you like it I can add 350g on top as well to trade
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Pinging myself for later cause you have a lot of what I collect @meniph
Pinging myself for later cause you have a lot of what I collect @meniph
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Lupen How much are you looking for [item=Accent: Fallen Starpieces] ?
@Lupen

How much are you looking for Accent: Fallen Starpieces ?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@Lupen

Would you by any chance be interested in any of these for a trade ?
@Lupen

Would you by any chance be interested in any of these for a trade ?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
apologies for the delay, I hope I got everyone *sweats*

@ethics Vines sold over night :( But I would trade Dense forest for Scented garden
@raan It is. :) Currently looking for around 1800g
@Reithya It's a somewhat recent accent (march I believe?) but aearinn is fairly popular so I'd like at least 1200g.
@altassar There's one up on the AH for 5kg, but I realize that's a bit overpriced so I'm completely open to offers.
@reliquiaen 4k for Yeoya, 1k for Heavenly, 1.2k for Harbis. As always though more than happy to haggle.
@Tinble Sure I can do that. Just send the cr ^^
@sheppo I don't see any recent-ish sales & I am quite fond of it; preferably would like 2.5kg
@harmonywish Midsummer Day? I can do that, just send me a cr.
@anduins I haven't seen any sold recently & I know it's a fairly popular accent so it's one of the ones that I'm having more trouble parting with. I'd love to hear offers though to get a feel for a price.
@sinha27 Sure, just send the cr. :)
@Rheotastic I'm sorry but I'm not interested in that skin :(
@Genziana Very tentative so I'd be looking for at least 2.5kg
@Mangoeclipse Gorgeous accents/skins but I'll have to pass, sorry!

@MUNA @mithrail Both of you are interested in Autumnal Gardener; I'm definitely interested in Mermaid but would like a bit more if possible due to interest/fondness of it.
apologies for the delay, I hope I got everyone *sweats*

@ethics Vines sold over night :( But I would trade Dense forest for Scented garden
@raan It is. :) Currently looking for around 1800g
@Reithya It's a somewhat recent accent (march I believe?) but aearinn is fairly popular so I'd like at least 1200g.
@altassar There's one up on the AH for 5kg, but I realize that's a bit overpriced so I'm completely open to offers.
@reliquiaen 4k for Yeoya, 1k for Heavenly, 1.2k for Harbis. As always though more than happy to haggle.
@Tinble Sure I can do that. Just send the cr ^^
@sheppo I don't see any recent-ish sales & I am quite fond of it; preferably would like 2.5kg
@harmonywish Midsummer Day? I can do that, just send me a cr.
@anduins I haven't seen any sold recently & I know it's a fairly popular accent so it's one of the ones that I'm having more trouble parting with. I'd love to hear offers though to get a feel for a price.
@sinha27 Sure, just send the cr. :)
@Rheotastic I'm sorry but I'm not interested in that skin :(
@Genziana Very tentative so I'd be looking for at least 2.5kg
@Mangoeclipse Gorgeous accents/skins but I'll have to pass, sorry!

@MUNA @mithrail Both of you are interested in Autumnal Gardener; I'm definitely interested in Mermaid but would like a bit more if possible due to interest/fondness of it.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Lupen
I can do that. If you could send a CR that would be great.
@Lupen
I can do that. If you could send a CR that would be great.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Lupen

The price of 2.5kg sounds great! If possible, I will send a CR later, thank you so much :D
@Lupen

The price of 2.5kg sounds great! If possible, I will send a CR later, thank you so much :D
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
@Lupen Have and already sold? :( If by chance they haven't, what is your desired price?
@Lupen Have and already sold? :( If by chance they haven't, what is your desired price?
4RG2VpU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7