Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Max Cauldron - Open
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Cryptidove @Vasarul @Mahogi I’d be happy to help you all! I’ll add you to the list
@Cryptidove @Vasarul @Mahogi I’d be happy to help you all! I’ll add you to the list
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@spikenard Your Veined gene is ready! Sending it over
@spikenard Your Veined gene is ready! Sending it over
Also holy heck at some point we hit level 27 so we’re like a third of the way to max
Also holy heck at some point we hit level 27 so we’re like a third of the way to max
[quote name="SecondToLast" date="2021-07-03 18:35:49" ] Also holy heck at some point we hit level 27 so we’re like a third of the way to max [/quote] I thought there was only 25 levels
SecondToLast wrote on 2021-07-03 18:35:49:
I thought there was only 25 levels
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
[quote name="HuthidsHorrors" date="2021-07-03 19:43:20" ] [quote name="SecondToLast" date="2021-07-03 18:35:49" ] Also holy heck at some point we hit level 27 so we’re like a third of the way to max [/quote] I thought there was only 25 levels [/quote] No there’s 28 but you stop getting recipes at 25
HuthidsHorrors wrote on 2021-07-03 19:43:20:
SecondToLast wrote on 2021-07-03 18:35:49:
I thought there was only 25 levels
No there’s 28 but you stop getting recipes at 25
@SecondToLast

Heya, could you brew Gray Plague Doctor Mask? I'll send the materials
@SecondToLast

Heya, could you brew Gray Plague Doctor Mask? I'll send the materials
4OcJWXu.gif
@Vasarul I'm supposed to be on a hiatus because of my new summer job, but send the stuff over and I'll get to it as soon as I can
@Vasarul I'm supposed to be on a hiatus because of my new summer job, but send the stuff over and I'll get to it as soon as I can
And bump to the top!
And bump to the top!
@SecondToLast could you brew the modern veined gene for me? I have the ingredients and the treasure
@SecondToLast could you brew the modern veined gene for me? I have the ingredients and the treasure
old-oaks-2.png
@Moonsight Sure thing, send the stuff over and I’ll get started as soon as I can!
@Moonsight Sure thing, send the stuff over and I’ll get started as soon as I can!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18