Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Max Cauldron - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hey there! Need something brewed? You've come to the right place!

Some stuff you need to know:
1. I need the ingredients from you before I can start. You will not be added to the waitlist until I get the ingredients.
2. I don't need treasure, but if you do send treasure to help the cost you'll likely be a higher priority.
3. Items with longer brewing times will be brewed over night, and I'll get them to you in the morning.
4. I reserve the right to use my own cauldron for my own projects.
5. Update as of Brightshine Jubilee 2021: I will not do holiday currency or Prismatic Tokens. I’ll gladly do skins however!

No need to ping, I'm subbed!
Currently Brewing
None currently!

Hey there! Need something brewed? You've come to the right place!

Some stuff you need to know:
1. I need the ingredients from you before I can start. You will not be added to the waitlist until I get the ingredients.
2. I don't need treasure, but if you do send treasure to help the cost you'll likely be a higher priority.
3. Items with longer brewing times will be brewed over night, and I'll get them to you in the morning.
4. I reserve the right to use my own cauldron for my own projects.
5. Update as of Brightshine Jubilee 2021: I will not do holiday currency or Prismatic Tokens. I’ll gladly do skins however!

No need to ping, I'm subbed!
Currently Brewing
None currently!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@SecondToLast hello, could you help me brew a quartz cockatrice if possible? i have all the materials! :>
@SecondToLast hello, could you help me brew a quartz cockatrice if possible? i have all the materials! :>
@home Absolutely! It'll take a little bit because I currently have black slime in the cauldron right now, but if you send over the materials I'll get started right away!
@home Absolutely! It'll take a little bit because I currently have black slime in the cauldron right now, but if you send over the materials I'll get started right away!
@SecondToLast sounds great, thank you so much! sending a cr~
@SecondToLast sounds great, thank you so much! sending a cr~
@SecondToLast could you brew me 1 bog egg when you can? (:
@SecondToLast could you brew me 1 bog egg when you can? (:
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh That could definitely take me a bit since I just ran out of Imbued Sulfur, but I'll do the best I can!
@Laugh That could definitely take me a bit since I just ran out of Imbued Sulfur, but I'll do the best I can!
@SecondToLast oh, no worries! I would never let anyone brew something for me without the mats (which I sent for ya). Thank you, again <3
@SecondToLast oh, no worries! I would never let anyone brew something for me without the mats (which I sent for ya). Thank you, again <3
IMG_0615.png
@home Your Quartz Cockatrice is ready!
@home Your Quartz Cockatrice is ready!
@Laugh Alright, your Bogsneak egg is brewing! I’ll get it to you first thing in the morning.
@Laugh Alright, your Bogsneak egg is brewing! I’ll get it to you first thing in the morning.
@Laugh Your Bog egg is ready!
@Laugh Your Bog egg is ready!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18