Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hold/Pinglist] Dragon Leveling
@Pteri

Because the order comes out to 230 (300-45 -10%), would you prefer a refund since eggs usually bounce around 280-300g? ^^

Either way, I'll be happy to take your girl in and get her maxed out! She'll be able to relax at the lagoon and enjoy a nice vacation :Dc
@Pteri

Because the order comes out to 230 (300-45 -10%), would you prefer a refund since eggs usually bounce around 280-300g? ^^

Either way, I'll be happy to take your girl in and get her maxed out! She'll be able to relax at the lagoon and enjoy a nice vacation :Dc
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends

A refund would be nice, thank you! And thanks for doing the math haha ^^'
I'll send her + the egg over in a bit
@NocturnalLegends

A refund would be nice, thank you! And thanks for doing the math haha ^^'
I'll send her + the egg over in a bit
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
Dragon(s):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69937093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699371/69937093_350.png[/img][/url] Leveling:1-25 Discounts Applicable: 1st time Collateral: no Payment: gems Extra/Notes: no stones, expedited if possible
Dragon(s):69937093_350.png
Leveling:1-25
Discounts Applicable: 1st time
Collateral: no
Payment: gems
Extra/Notes: no stones, expedited if possible
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Stellunas Your galaxy girl is ready to go! Thank you so much for your patience [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] @Syceris Welcome welcome! That'll be 270g with your discount applied (300g - 10%), though I'm a bit curious by what you mean by expedited? You're also missing a slight thing to your form ^^; Edit: Misspelled ping x.x
@Stellunas

Your galaxy girl is ready to go! Thank you so much for your patience

@Syceris

Welcome welcome! That'll be 270g with your discount applied (300g - 10%), though I'm a bit curious by what you mean by expedited? You're also missing a slight thing to your form ^^;

Edit: Misspelled ping x.x
@NocturnalLegends
Apologies, what am I missing?
I can send the gems with the dragon if thats all right?
@NocturnalLegends
Apologies, what am I missing?
I can send the gems with the dragon if thats all right?
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Ah, got it [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Ah, got it
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris Awesome! Thank you, just doing that to make sure everyone's on the same page ^^ Feel free to send them over whenever! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Syceris

Awesome! Thank you, just doing that to make sure everyone's on the same page ^^

Feel free to send them over whenever!
@Pteri

Your gorgeous gal is heading back home! Would you like her to be featured in the graduate section? ^^
@Pteri

Your gorgeous gal is heading back home! Would you like her to be featured in the graduate section? ^^
@NocturnalLegends Sure thing! Thanks again for the great service [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@NocturnalLegends
Sure thing! Thanks again for the great service
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@Syceris Your order is set and your kid is heading home! Would you like for him to be featured amongst the other graduates? ^^ (For all curious about the update, I'm taking a bit of a self health break and will be putting this service on hold for the next few days. Hopefully irl will be less chaotic and I can reopen soon! [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@Syceris

Your order is set and your kid is heading home! Would you like for him to be featured amongst the other graduates? ^^

(For all curious about the update, I'm taking a bit of a self health break and will be putting this service on hold for the next few days. Hopefully irl will be less chaotic and I can reopen soon! )