Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
Hi! How much for ? :D
Hi! How much for ? :D
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@DannaSukaira May I ask how much for this?

@DannaSukaira May I ask how much for this?

@DannaSukaira Hello. May I ask how much for [item=Skin: The End]?
@DannaSukaira

Hello.

May I ask how much for Skin: The End ?
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
Ello! May I ask how much for [b]Skin: Desertum[/b]? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ello! May I ask how much for Skin: Desertum?
io8FAyy.png » he/him
» chaotic good
» 22 y.o.
» pisces | infp-t
» loyal to water flight
Heya! May I inquire about [item=Skin: Sleeping at Last] and [item=Accent: Valiant Wielder] ^^
Heya! May I inquire about Skin: Sleeping at Last and Accent: Valiant Wielder ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Eindride
- This one is more tentative, but forum sales from the recent months were around 1.5k, if that price is okay?

@Gaston
- I can't find anything on AH or forums for this one. Printed about a year ago for 750, so somewhere around 1.2k, I think

@GladiolusXI
- I can't find anything recent for this one, either. It was listed on the AH a year ago for 1500, according to a forum post, so I'm just going to throw out a price of 3k.

@Searen
- This one is more recent so I thought around 1.5k would be good

@Silvercats2
- Sleeping & Valiant were listed in a thread for 1.5k in 2019, so I'm going to throw out 3.5 as a starting price each?

(My replies are a little slow, sorry! Currently watching a litter of newborn pups. If you find recent posts with lower, I can match, and I'm open to counter offers/haggling!)
@Eindride
- This one is more tentative, but forum sales from the recent months were around 1.5k, if that price is okay?

@Gaston
- I can't find anything on AH or forums for this one. Printed about a year ago for 750, so somewhere around 1.2k, I think

@GladiolusXI
- I can't find anything recent for this one, either. It was listed on the AH a year ago for 1500, according to a forum post, so I'm just going to throw out a price of 3k.

@Searen
- This one is more recent so I thought around 1.5k would be good

@Silvercats2
- Sleeping & Valiant were listed in a thread for 1.5k in 2019, so I'm going to throw out 3.5 as a starting price each?

(My replies are a little slow, sorry! Currently watching a litter of newborn pups. If you find recent posts with lower, I can match, and I'm open to counter offers/haggling!)
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@DannaSukaira

I'll have to pass, but still thank you for responding! And omg... newborn puppies! So cute ;__;
@DannaSukaira

I'll have to pass, but still thank you for responding! And omg... newborn puppies! So cute ;__;
could i have a price check for ? thank you ^_^
could i have a price check for ? thank you ^_^
2.gif
@Gaston
- No worries! Check into the artists forums if you're interested in a copy, I think they do reprints with enough interest!

Yes! They were born at 3am this morning, haaaa. Very cute, but on their own schedule!
@Gaston
- No worries! Check into the artists forums if you're interested in a copy, I think they do reprints with enough interest!

Yes! They were born at 3am this morning, haaaa. Very cute, but on their own schedule!
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@DannaSukaira

Ah, I'll have to pass, sorry.
And wow! Puppies! How cute! Hope they'll grow up strong and healthy. :)
@DannaSukaira

Ah, I'll have to pass, sorry.
And wow! Puppies! How cute! Hope they'll grow up strong and healthy. :)
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102