Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Darkfeather
- Theres one on AH for 2200, so I can go to 2k
@Darkfeather
- Theres one on AH for 2200, so I can go to 2k
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@dannasukaira

I think I’ll pass on that. What about
@dannasukaira

I think I’ll pass on that. What about
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@DannaSukaira Whats the price for ss-yulania and ss-yulania-blue? .w.
@DannaSukaira Whats the price for ss-yulania and ss-yulania-blue? .w.
@Darkfeather
- lah is 2500 so I could go 2k on that as well. There's nothing on the forums for prices, so not sure if that's an accurate value. It was a public festival reject release, but I think only 20 or 30 printed. Make an offer if you're interested?

@Suspended
- lah is 3k but a few months ago forums is 1.5k. They're more tentative since spassow hasn't been printing and demand is up, but I could split the difference at 2200 each or so, unless you want to make an offer.
@Darkfeather
- lah is 2500 so I could go 2k on that as well. There's nothing on the forums for prices, so not sure if that's an accurate value. It was a public festival reject release, but I think only 20 or 30 printed. Make an offer if you're interested?

@Suspended
- lah is 3k but a few months ago forums is 1.5k. They're more tentative since spassow hasn't been printing and demand is up, but I could split the difference at 2200 each or so, unless you want to make an offer.
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@DannaSukaira Lah is now 1.7kg so i'd be more willing to offer 1.5kg for each if thats ok!
@DannaSukaira Lah is now 1.7kg so i'd be more willing to offer 1.5kg for each if thats ok!
@DannaSukaira Price check for ? Thanks!
@DannaSukaira Price check for ? Thanks!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Suspended
- I can match lah at 1.7 for the blue one, but I think I'll hold onto the gold one for now.

@Kymris
- There is nothing on the forums for this. Printed about a year ago for 750, so somewhere around 1.2k, I think, but feel free to make an offer!
@Suspended
- I can match lah at 1.7 for the blue one, but I think I'll hold onto the gold one for now.

@Kymris
- There is nothing on the forums for this. Printed about a year ago for 750, so somewhere around 1.2k, I think, but feel free to make an offer!
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@DannaSukaira That's ok. I'll be back as soon as I sell a UM or two! Thanks!
@DannaSukaira That's ok. I'll be back as soon as I sell a UM or two! Thanks!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
[emoji=cloud size=1]
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
[emoji=cloud size=1]
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102