Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard Sale [LF] Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Halfling

I'm interested in your Firefly gene. I've got the Armor of the Ancients accent you're looking for. Would you take swaps of anything else to make up.the difference? (Brewing mats, tokens, chests, etc.)
@Halfling

I'm interested in your Firefly gene. I've got the Armor of the Ancients accent you're looking for. Would you take swaps of anything else to make up.the difference? (Brewing mats, tokens, chests, etc.)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Hello ! I'm definitely interested in the accent but I'm not looking for anything else at the moment ^^'' need currency too badly. Please let me know if you still wish to work a deal !
@Twizz

Hello ! I'm definitely interested in the accent but I'm not looking for anything else at the moment ^^'' need currency too badly. Please let me know if you still wish to work a deal !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Halfling

I can brew you as many Pinstripes as you like (if you don't mind waiting for me to brew up the sub-components--apparently I was all out of blue cubes) in exchange for familiars on my wishlist. Other brewable genes are also on the table--I don't do a lot of brewing for myself, but I have a max cauldron available. No worries if you're not interested, just treat this as a friendly bump.
@Halfling

I can brew you as many Pinstripes as you like (if you don't mind waiting for me to brew up the sub-components--apparently I was all out of blue cubes) in exchange for familiars on my wishlist. Other brewable genes are also on the table--I don't do a lot of brewing for myself, but I have a max cauldron available. No worries if you're not interested, just treat this as a friendly bump.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog

Oh sweet !! I could always use more pinstripe :D Also up for a Vial of darkened sight if you're willing to brew that

I have all the regular coli familiars (not bosses) except the toxic igueel from your WL ! Since that's probably not enough, I also have a hydra. I'm heading off the sleep now, I can get you the totals tomorrow ! Or if you'd like to calculate them, that's cool too

(I'd prefer 1 pinstripe and potentially 1 darkened sight vial max if that's ok????)

@FliptheFrog

Oh sweet !! I could always use more pinstripe :D Also up for a Vial of darkened sight if you're willing to brew that

I have all the regular coli familiars (not bosses) except the toxic igueel from your WL ! Since that's probably not enough, I also have a hydra. I'm heading off the sleep now, I can get you the totals tomorrow ! Or if you'd like to calculate them, that's cool too

(I'd prefer 1 pinstripe and potentially 1 darkened sight vial max if that's ok????)

18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@FliptheFrog

Totals: 579g

Stonestomp Spearmaiden - 7g
Swiftstride Soldier - 4g
Ostreatus Bat - 7g
Creeping Cluster - 10g
Cave Lantern - 13g
Surf Strider - 10g
Green-Breasted Sawbeak - 6g
Spectre Wyvern - 9g
Sparksylph - 29g
Teleporting Planesrunner - 10g
Blushing Tangle - 7g
Ferberus - 50g
Deeprealm Leon - 20g
Bearded Pupowl - 20g
Mechanical Destroyer - 22g
Workshop Monitor - 12g
War Smith - 58g
Geartoggle Smith - 150g
Wolpertinger - 5g
Treehorn Wolpertinger - 8g
Teardrop Owlynx - 19g
Glassbound Solarvul - 13g
Deadwood Strangler - 12g
All-Seeing Eye - 45g
Void Wyvern - 19g
Longmech - 14g

--

Pinstripe: 320g
Vial of Darkened Sight: 250g
@FliptheFrog

Totals: 579g

Stonestomp Spearmaiden - 7g
Swiftstride Soldier - 4g
Ostreatus Bat - 7g
Creeping Cluster - 10g
Cave Lantern - 13g
Surf Strider - 10g
Green-Breasted Sawbeak - 6g
Spectre Wyvern - 9g
Sparksylph - 29g
Teleporting Planesrunner - 10g
Blushing Tangle - 7g
Ferberus - 50g
Deeprealm Leon - 20g
Bearded Pupowl - 20g
Mechanical Destroyer - 22g
Workshop Monitor - 12g
War Smith - 58g
Geartoggle Smith - 150g
Wolpertinger - 5g
Treehorn Wolpertinger - 8g
Teardrop Owlynx - 19g
Glassbound Solarvul - 13g
Deadwood Strangler - 12g
All-Seeing Eye - 45g
Void Wyvern - 19g
Longmech - 14g

--

Pinstripe: 320g
Vial of Darkened Sight: 250g
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@Halfling

Sorry I didn't check this before work--sure, I can do a pinstripe and a Darkened Sight, but it may take a few days for me to brew up the high-level components. If you want to start your end of the CR I'll add mine when I have it?
@Halfling

Sorry I didn't check this before work--sure, I can do a pinstripe and a Darkened Sight, but it may take a few days for me to brew up the high-level components. If you want to start your end of the CR I'll add mine when I have it?
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Sweet, will send a CR when I have the time ^^ Thank you !
Sweet, will send a CR when I have the time ^^ Thank you !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@Halfling

is your wishlist just the genes/scrolls needed for the dragons? its fine if so, just want to know if theres anything else i could offer
@Halfling

is your wishlist just the genes/scrolls needed for the dragons? its fine if so, just want to know if theres anything else i could offer
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

I'd take any of the current cycling gem mp items !! I may also take festival apparel items from before 2019 !
@hatesprit

I'd take any of the current cycling gem mp items !! I may also take festival apparel items from before 2019 !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

[center][emoji=wind rune size=1][/center]
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems