Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Unopened KS Chests
1 2 3
oh that is a good point--because the supply is so low, prices may be lower than they actually should be. don't knee-jerk sell, just take ur time and get a good price uwu

(altho it's rich coming from me, i've only been on this site a year lol)
oh that is a good point--because the supply is so low, prices may be lower than they actually should be. don't knee-jerk sell, just take ur time and get a good price uwu

(altho it's rich coming from me, i've only been on this site a year lol)
jotaro-kid.gif
There was a Cloudy Chest for 240kg 4 years ago, I think it sold for that? Back then the Skycat sold for 150kg and the wings for 60-70kg, I think.
I think 300-350kg per chest is realistic. Question is more if theres a niche collector packing enough gems to buy all 4.
There was a Cloudy Chest for 240kg 4 years ago, I think it sold for that? Back then the Skycat sold for 150kg and the wings for 60-70kg, I think.
I think 300-350kg per chest is realistic. Question is more if theres a niche collector packing enough gems to buy all 4.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I think I've gotten enough information now, thanks everyone. I'm in very little hurry to sell these and will need to think about it for a while before I actually want to consider offers.

If I do decide to sell I'll be making a separate thread for it later, and that probably won't be for at least a week if not longer. If that happens I'll get pings into it and leave it up for multiple days to make sure anyone who's interested has a chance to see it.
I think I've gotten enough information now, thanks everyone. I'm in very little hurry to sell these and will need to think about it for a while before I actually want to consider offers.

If I do decide to sell I'll be making a separate thread for it later, and that probably won't be for at least a week if not longer. If that happens I'll get pings into it and leave it up for multiple days to make sure anyone who's interested has a chance to see it.
@TGD
Did you ping the wrong person? I don't really know anything about chest values and I don't recall seeing you around/speaking to you for you to know how I value stuff :o
@TGD
Did you ping the wrong person? I don't really know anything about chest values and I don't recall seeing you around/speaking to you for you to know how I value stuff :o
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
I pinged you because you bought a Boolean before. I know you because I am currently saving up to get a dragon of mine leveled to 25 on your thread. Sorry for bothering you!
@Tserin
I pinged you because you bought a Boolean before. I know you because I am currently saving up to get a dragon of mine leveled to 25 on your thread. Sorry for bothering you!
Well, in any case, the 350kg+ per chest sounds accurate to me based on the value of the items contained in each, though I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for higher based on just how incredibly rare the chests themselves are. Hardcore chest collectors definitely exist still. It's not an exaggeration when I say I see bools and imp scrolls more often than chests.
Well, in any case, the 350kg+ per chest sounds accurate to me based on the value of the items contained in each, though I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for higher based on just how incredibly rare the chests themselves are. Hardcore chest collectors definitely exist still. It's not an exaggeration when I say I see bools and imp scrolls more often than chests.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ooooh good luck selling, I'm set for everything but the vistas so it's a shame the codes aren't available as well, rip.
Ooooh good luck selling, I'm set for everything but the vistas so it's a shame the codes aren't available as well, rip.
BVY1Ftg.png
I'm poor as heck but good luck selling!
I'm poor as heck but good luck selling!
Wishlist|| Art shop
interested, but poor. good luck m8
interested, but poor. good luck m8
fuO1PHm.png
1 2 3