Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vaira's Nest List
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
hello! trade offer incoming: you receive: shadow nests! i receive: pretty pretty ponk eye babies...! :)

(i've currently 2/2 nests full rn weeps but once they hatch in 3? 4? more days they're free to use!!)
hello! trade offer incoming: you receive: shadow nests! i receive: pretty pretty ponk eye babies...! :)

(i've currently 2/2 nests full rn weeps but once they hatch in 3? 4? more days they're free to use!!)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
[quote name="telepathetical" date="2022-08-10 21:04:29" ] hello! trade offer incoming: you receive: shadow nests! i receive: pretty pretty ponk eye babies...! :) (i've currently 2/2 nests full rn weeps but once they hatch in 3? 4? more days they're free to use!!) [/quote] @telepathetical Yesssss please! I'm going to a wedding out of province so I'll only be able to check in once in awhile let me sent you a CR and you can accept whenever :)
telepathetical wrote on 2022-08-10 21:04:29:

@telepathetical Yesssss please! I'm going to a wedding out of province so I'll only be able to check in once in awhile let me sent you a CR and you can accept whenever :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
done deal shakes your hand !! safe travels and enjoy your trip ! :) i'll accept the cr when my nests are free nodnod o7
done deal shakes your hand !! safe travels and enjoy your trip ! :) i'll accept the cr when my nests are free nodnod o7
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
Hi hi! I can host fire whenever for free! (Although I do want to change to earth soon, after the 6 month thingy is gone)
Hi hi! I can host fire whenever for free! (Although I do want to change to earth soon, after the 6 month thingy is gone)
DewEULI.png
I am happy to lend a Shadow nest! I have one nest free right now.
I am happy to lend a Shadow nest! I have one nest free right now.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
Hi! I have Nature nests that are most of the time free (like right now ^^') I'm not particularly looking for Arcane nests in the moment, but once I get more pink-colored pairs, I would like an Arcane breeder! ^^ Also, I was wondering if you could breed your Bioluminescent pair in a water nest? I would definitely buy a hatchling if the Angler matches well!
Hi! I have Nature nests that are most of the time free (like right now ^^') I'm not particularly looking for Arcane nests in the moment, but once I get more pink-colored pairs, I would like an Arcane breeder! ^^ Also, I was wondering if you could breed your Bioluminescent pair in a water nest? I would definitely buy a hatchling if the Angler matches well!
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
[quote name="StormWater" date="2023-04-23 14:12:44" ] Also, I was wondering if you could breed your Bioluminescent pair in a water nest? I would definitely buy a hatchling if the Angler matches well! [/quote] @StormWater - I can nest them in water next time, for sure. :) @daymare @Kricket317 I'm only accepting nesting help from people that are in some kind of nesting network/exchange because 2 of my pairs (that were sent to a non-network member) were never returned. Thank you all for offering :)
StormWater wrote on 2023-04-23 14:12:44:
Also, I was wondering if you could breed your Bioluminescent pair in a water nest? I would definitely buy a hatchling if the Angler matches well!
@StormWater - I can nest them in water next time, for sure. :)
@daymare @Kricket317

I'm only accepting nesting help from people that are in some kind of nesting network/exchange because 2 of my pairs (that were sent to a non-network member) were never returned. Thank you all for offering :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@ VairaSmythe
Np! I totally understand! Same reason on my side why I'm still hesitating so much to nest rent, there are so many stories about people not getting their pairs back >-<

- Oh, and tysm! I would love to permababy one! They look soo cool!!
@ VairaSmythe
Np! I totally understand! Same reason on my side why I'm still hesitating so much to nest rent, there are so many stories about people not getting their pairs back >-<

- Oh, and tysm! I would love to permababy one! They look soo cool!!
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22