Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vaira's Nest List
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I have nests hatching tomorrow and theyll be cleared for a while if you're in need of any plague nests!
I have nests hatching tomorrow and theyll be cleared for a while if you're in need of any plague nests!
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@GayScreeching

Oh for sure - perhaps having that in the rules would be a good idea, I did check before posting here. I find that people do not ping me or it's lost in the swamp of hundreds of other posts.

I'll just find others to help me out then - if you could remove me from the Arcane list that would be great, thanks!
@GayScreeching

Oh for sure - perhaps having that in the rules would be a good idea, I did check before posting here. I find that people do not ping me or it's lost in the swamp of hundreds of other posts.

I'll just find others to help me out then - if you could remove me from the Arcane list that would be great, thanks!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
[quote name="DemonicSylveon" date="2022-04-30 14:04:36" ] I have nests hatching tomorrow and theyll be cleared for a while if you're in need of any plague nests! [/quote] @DemonicSylveon Thank you so much, I'll set up a CR for the critters and you can accept when you have the nest free? I really appreciate it!
DemonicSylveon wrote on 2022-04-30 14:04:36:
@DemonicSylveon Thank you so much, I'll set up a CR for the critters and you can accept when you have the nest free? I really appreciate it!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Sure! I have 4 nests and can take up to 4 pairs if required ^^
@VairaSmythe

I will be sure to bring up your suggestion with the other mods. I hope that, despite the issue with notifications, the nest network was a helpful service while you were with us. You have been removed from the pinglist, and I wish you the best in finding another service to use!
@VairaSmythe

I will be sure to bring up your suggestion with the other mods. I hope that, despite the issue with notifications, the nest network was a helpful service while you were with us. You have been removed from the pinglist, and I wish you the best in finding another service to use!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
[quote name="GayScreeching" date="2022-04-30 14:09:56" ] I will be sure to bring up your suggestion with the other mods. I hope that, despite the issue with notifications, the nest network was a helpful service while you were with us. You have been removed from the pinglist, and I wish you the best in finding another service to use! [/quote] @GayScreeching Thank you, I appreciate you reaching out :)
GayScreeching wrote on 2022-04-30 14:09:56:
@GayScreeching Thank you, I appreciate you reaching out :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
[quote name="DemonicSylveon" date="2022-04-30 14:09:54" ] Sure! I have 4 nests and can take up to 4 pairs if required ^^ [/quote] @DemonicSylveon Would you be open to me pinging you in the future if I need a Plague nest?
DemonicSylveon wrote on 2022-04-30 14:09:54:
@DemonicSylveon Would you be open to me pinging you in the future if I need a Plague nest?
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Of course! If you dm or ping me ahead of time ill try to make sure nests are clear for you ^^
Of course! If you dm or ping me ahead of time ill try to make sure nests are clear for you ^^
@VairaSmythe
I have Water nests you can use whenever you need!
I have seen your hatchery before and though I didn't buy anything your pairs look very nice! :D
@VairaSmythe
I have seen your hatchery before and though I didn't buy anything your pairs look very nice! :D
[quote name="ShiningCrow" date="2022-04-30 14:19:12" ] I have Water nests you can use whenever you need! I have seen your hatchery before and though I didn't buy anything your pairs look very nice! :D [/quote] @ShiningCrow Thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3
ShiningCrow wrote on 2022-04-30 14:19:12:
@ShiningCrow Thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22