Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel & Scrolls Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@marshmillow
I have,
Weathered Scale Bracers (110g)
Rainbow Starsilk Earrings (73g)
Tanned wing guard (6g)
Can also do treasure 1:1100 ratio.
@marshmillow
I have,
Weathered Scale Bracers (110g)
Rainbow Starsilk Earrings (73g)
Tanned wing guard (6g)
Can also do treasure 1:1100 ratio.
XDRtGHs.png
@silverNW
I'll take the wing guard for 6600t, the earring I am working towards brewing myself, and I saw a bloodsong starsilk earring on your wishlist I can offer towards the value of the bracers? They're 9g atm so could we call it 100g?
@silverNW
I'll take the wing guard for 6600t, the earring I am working towards brewing myself, and I saw a bloodsong starsilk earring on your wishlist I can offer towards the value of the bracers? They're 9g atm so could we call it 100g?
@marshmillow
That works for me~
I'll send the CR ^^
@marshmillow
That works for me~
I'll send the CR ^^
XDRtGHs.png
Bumping this cause I added more stuff
Bumping this cause I added more stuff
@marshmillow I Have Prismatic Tail Bow Here is My Wishlist If you have anything of Equal Value I need. Let Me Know! ^.^
@marshmillow I Have Prismatic Tail Bow Here is My Wishlist If you have anything of Equal Value I need. Let Me Know! ^.^
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

@skyesong I don't unfortunately, thank you for the offer though
@skyesong I don't unfortunately, thank you for the offer though
bump bump!!
bump bump!!
I have a [item=will o' the ember] (LAH 960g) I would be willing to trade! Here's my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17944609]wishlist[/url]!
I have a Will o' the Ember (LAH 960g) I would be willing to trade!

Here's my wishlist!
signature-small.png
@Akirokai I actually just obtained one from elsewhere - thank you so much for your offer though!
@Akirokai I actually just obtained one from elsewhere - thank you so much for your offer though!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9