Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Likes for LIKES!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Layenne90 Liked all of your dragons!
@Layenne90 Liked all of your dragons!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@novamouy17 Liked Wisdom, Zeunthai, Irisa, Shyrza, and Sootshine

I'd appreciate a like on at least Radiance, Merchant, and Alesinde if you haven't yet
@novamouy17 Liked Wisdom, Zeunthai, Irisa, Shyrza, and Sootshine

I'd appreciate a like on at least Radiance, Merchant, and Alesinde if you haven't yet
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto I liked a bunch back. Thank you
@PlatonicPluto I liked a bunch back. Thank you
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@BirdWings What a wonderful lair! Liked all of them back! [emoji=heart size=1]
@BirdWings

What a wonderful lair! Liked all of them back!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@BirdWings Thank you! I’m about to like yours as well, and I’ll set up a crossroads for the dragons you’re interested in. :) if you have any other questions about sales, feel free to pm me.
@BirdWings Thank you! I’m about to like yours as well, and I’ll set up a crossroads for the dragons you’re interested in. :) if you have any other questions about sales, feel free to pm me.
Shadow | they/them
[quote name="KingShadow" date="2021-01-09 14:00:11" ] @BirdWings Thank you! I’m about to like yours as well, and I’ll set up a crossroads for the dragons you’re interested in. :) if you have any other questions about sales, feel free to pm me. [/quote] awesome thanks!
KingShadow wrote on 2021-01-09 14:00:11:
awesome thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
Liked some of your gaos!
Liked some of your gaos!
mura_sig.png
@Novamouy17

hello! i gave 10 of your dragons some likes, they are very lovely! <3

could i request a like on vhagar (below) and any other dragons in my lair that caught your eye? (and oooh maybe you'd like to purchase barlow (male pc xxx obsid with ice multigaze?) haha >< thank you :"D
@Novamouy17

hello! i gave 10 of your dragons some likes, they are very lovely! <3

could i request a like on vhagar (below) and any other dragons in my lair that caught your eye? (and oooh maybe you'd like to purchase barlow (male pc xxx obsid with ice multigaze?) haha >< thank you :"D
blush-bonsai-sig.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
x-black-skull-right.png
@Novamouy17 hi! i liked Psyper, Azure, Irisa, Bamboo, and Sion! i'd love if you could like Tadpole, and Yuki, and your 3 favorites in my lair other than the two I requested!
@Novamouy17 hi! i liked Psyper, Azure, Irisa, Bamboo, and Sion! i'd love if you could like Tadpole, and Yuki, and your 3 favorites in my lair other than the two I requested!
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
@Fernbrake I liked back and a few more. Nice vibrant colors!
@Omurice I liked a bunch back!
@BloodQueen I liked all yer dragons.
@Fernbrake I liked back and a few more. Nice vibrant colors!
@Omurice I liked a bunch back!
@BloodQueen I liked all yer dragons.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
1 2 3 4 5 6