Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39
@ariki1 you got it! put it up on the post

@Yukorusshi Oh those older ones especially are nice.. hmmmm how many might you be willing to do for each border?
@ariki1 you got it! put it up on the post

@Yukorusshi Oh those older ones especially are nice.. hmmmm how many might you be willing to do for each border?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

thank you! id also like to throw out an offer of 5kg for the jeweled post border to get things going for it.
@TheCunningCorvid

thank you! id also like to throw out an offer of 5kg for the jeweled post border to get things going for it.
@TheCunningCorvid I an all honesty have no clue about their value- I'm more after the jeweled post border for my partner (would still prefer a kelp pot but without gem add ons this might not be doable haha)

I could do either a couple piece or 2 seperate fullbodies with shading? Or 3 fullbodies without shading? Let me know if thats not enough though
@TheCunningCorvid I an all honesty have no clue about their value- I'm more after the jeweled post border for my partner (would still prefer a kelp pot but without gem add ons this might not be doable haha)

I could do either a couple piece or 2 seperate fullbodies with shading? Or 3 fullbodies without shading? Let me know if thats not enough though
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Pardon my absence, I've been a bit under the weather. I'm gonna tackle what I can today

@Ganymede
Hey, just tagging to let you know both Onyx Mirrors have been won out with art

@neko
Your style is neat, but it doesn't fit what I'd like to do

@final
My apologies! I'm good with the terms and I'll send you a PM for details

@butcherbaby
The pantaloons would be about 6.5kG

@LethalLulu
Please be sure to tag me next time around, it would be uncool to lose your responses in the thread.
These terms are fine. Please PM me to handle details
Pardon my absence, I've been a bit under the weather. I'm gonna tackle what I can today

@Ganymede
Hey, just tagging to let you know both Onyx Mirrors have been won out with art

@neko
Your style is neat, but it doesn't fit what I'd like to do

@final
My apologies! I'm good with the terms and I'll send you a PM for details

@butcherbaby
The pantaloons would be about 6.5kG

@LethalLulu
Please be sure to tag me next time around, it would be uncool to lose your responses in the thread.
These terms are fine. Please PM me to handle details
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
@TheCunningCorvid

Could I please have a ballpark on the jeweled trousers !

Thank you so much <3
@TheCunningCorvid

Could I please have a ballpark on the jeweled trousers !

Thank you so much <3
5p1NDy8.png
How long will this be open? I’m the one who offered 15kg on the golden aquarium background over a week ago, but I’m not super interested in reserving those gems for an indefinite amount of time :0

No worries if you want to decline my offer, but a response would be appreciated either way :)

@TheCunningCorvid
How long will this be open? I’m the one who offered 15kg on the golden aquarium background over a week ago, but I’m not super interested in reserving those gems for an indefinite amount of time :0

No worries if you want to decline my offer, but a response would be appreciated either way :)

@TheCunningCorvid
@Auraea agh, I'm so sorry! ;; it's been a struggle keeping up with current offers let alone whether or not past ones have sat a few days uncountered.

aaaaas far as I can tell no one's gone after it in the interim, I'd be fine accepting your offer on it..!

@Zenna I'm.. not actually seeing a lot of numbers for those tbh? So I'd say let's start with 5kg.
@Auraea agh, I'm so sorry! ;; it's been a struggle keeping up with current offers let alone whether or not past ones have sat a few days uncountered.

aaaaas far as I can tell no one's gone after it in the interim, I'd be fine accepting your offer on it..!

@Zenna I'm.. not actually seeing a lot of numbers for those tbh? So I'd say let's start with 5kg.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

that reminds me that I'll,, have to go through the rest of the offers on the front post later today. Some have been sitting uncontested for a while and I feel awful about it. D: I'm so sorry all..!
that reminds me that I'll,, have to go through the rest of the offers on the front post later today. Some have been sitting uncontested for a while and I feel awful about it. D: I'm so sorry all..!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

I can start off offering at 5kg then for the trousers if that’s okay with you!
@TheCunningCorvid

I can start off offering at 5kg then for the trousers if that’s okay with you!
5p1NDy8.png
Is there any updates on if you guys were interested in my art?
(Not pinging because i dont want to be rude or anything, i know life can get hectic)
Is there any updates on if you guys were interested in my art?
(Not pinging because i dont want to be rude or anything, i know life can get hectic)
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39