Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Semi-chibi Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [b][size=6][u]Semi-chibi Art Shop![/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][color=C42323][size=4][b]Status: FULL [/b][/size][/color][/center] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/691738112673579067/ghgfghfhfghfghgfhg.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/693456174594523150/dfgfdgdfgdfgfdgfdg.png]Example[/url] | [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/691738608268476436/ghjghjgjgjhgjhjghjghjhjg.png]Example[/url] | [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/691738603285381162/cvbcbcvbcvbvcbvcbcbvcbcvbvcbvcb.png]Example[/url] [size=4][b]3500g | 35USD base price[/size] Complex genes, accents/skins and amount and complexity of apparel will add to the price![/b] Adding another dragon to the piece will cost [b]2700g+[/b]. [center][color=C42323][u][b]I have the right to refuse apparel or accents, if I feel like I don't want or can't do them.[/b][/u][/color] [/center] [center][b]1:100 USD to Gems 1:1200 Gems to Treasure[/b][/center] ---------------------- [center][size=4][color=D67031][b][u]Important![/u][/b][/color][/size] No need to ping as I will be subbed! Its okay if you do ping though, I won't get mad. I will only do dragons, as I can't really translate humans/furries to semi-chibis yet. If you want to order human/furry art, watch my Twitter for open slots as I sometimes open commissions for the above there. I prefer to do dragons that aren't too busy but I can do busy ones if needed. That will raise the price though! I won't do any mecha or NSFW, sorry. I take payment beforehand because I don't want to get scammed. Changes are fine during the whole sketch thing and small changes will be alright once the piece is done. Big changes would require an extra charge. The time when I'm able to work on your art might differ. It might take me one or two weeks (or even months) to get to your commission, based on how many orders I got and how much free time I have from RL stuff. It is okay to ask for updates, but please don't push me. It'll only demotivate me to work for you and might end up in me canceling the commission. I won't fully refund you. If you paid for your commission and I take too long for your liking (?) you can ask for a refund, but it'd only be 50% of what you paid, since I already did the sketch or maybe even more. I won't refund it all because it'd be a waste of my time and effort to draw for you. I hope you understand. If I finished your art piece, I won't do any refunds. You got your art. [/center] [center][b]How to order:[/b] [code][b]Dragon:[/b] (Preferably with Link to the dragon/s) [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] (Only for Dragons made with Scrying Workshop, leave open if not needed) [b]Apparel:[/b] (If needed) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] (If needed) [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] (This helps me to give your dragon the right expression/pose) [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: (If there is anything special you want me to do, leave open if needed) [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else I need to know?) [b]Payment method:[/b] (USD or Gems | No treasure for the time being) [/code]

Semi-chibi Art Shop!

ghgfghfhfghfghgfhg.png
Example | Example | Example

3500g | 35USD base price

Complex genes, accents/skins and amount and complexity of apparel will add to the price!

Adding another dragon to the piece will cost 2700g+.
I have the right to refuse apparel or accents, if I feel like I don't want or can't do them.

1:100 USD to Gems
1:1200 Gems to Treasure

Important!

No need to ping as I will be subbed! Its okay if you do ping though, I won't get mad.

I will only do dragons, as I can't really translate humans/furries to semi-chibis yet.
If you want to order human/furry art, watch my Twitter for open slots as I sometimes open commissions for the above there.

I prefer to do dragons that aren't too busy but I can do busy ones if needed. That will raise the price though!

I won't do any mecha or NSFW, sorry.

I take payment beforehand because I don't want to get scammed.
Changes are fine during the whole sketch thing and small changes will be alright once the piece is done.
Big changes would require an extra charge.

The time when I'm able to work on your art might differ.
It might take me one or two weeks (or even months) to get to your commission, based on how many orders I got and how much free time I have from RL stuff.

It is okay to ask for updates, but please don't push me. It'll only demotivate me to work for you and might end up in me canceling the commission.

I won't fully refund you.
If you paid for your commission and I take too long for your liking (?) you can ask for a refund, but it'd only be 50% of what you paid, since I already did the sketch or maybe even more. I won't refund it all because it'd be a waste of my time and effort to draw for you. I hope you understand.

If I finished your art piece, I won't do any refunds.
You got your art.

How to order:

Code:
[b]Dragon:[/b] (Preferably with Link to the dragon/s) [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] (Only for Dragons made with Scrying Workshop, leave open if not needed) [b]Apparel:[/b] (If needed) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] (If needed) [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] (This helps me to give your dragon the right expression/pose) [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: (If there is anything special you want me to do, leave open if needed) [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else I need to know?) [b]Payment method:[/b] (USD or Gems | No treasure for the time being)

DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/536595653539790859/ddddddddddddddddddd.png[/img] [b]Slots:[/b] USD 1. [s][b]furo [paid][/b][/s] 2. [s][b]Spark [paid][/b][/s] 3. [s][b]Lyka [paid][/b][/s] [/center]
ddddddddddddddddddd.png

Slots:

USD
1. furo [paid]

2. Spark [paid]
3. Lyka [paid]
[center][b]Finished[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/694968032270876782/bnmbnmbmnmnmbmbnmbnmbbio.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/701476049938022490/sddsdssddssdsdsdsd.png[/img] [/center]
Finished

bnmbnmbmnmnmbmbnmbnmbbio.png
sddsdssddssdsdsdsd.png
And we're open!!
And we're open!!
@Starbuck !!!! I love them!! Good boyfriends hhhhh

The total for both of em would be 6200g including everything you mentioned!
@Starbuck !!!! I love them!! Good boyfriends hhhhh

The total for both of em would be 6200g including everything you mentioned!
@Yukorusshi
what would a price point be for lines only, naked permababy? Nothing against your color style, I just like coloring asjdfsg
@Yukorusshi
what would a price point be for lines only, naked permababy? Nothing against your color style, I just like coloring asjdfsg
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity Oh so you want lines to color into? 0:
I can do lines only for half the base price
@bioluminosity Oh so you want lines to color into? 0:
I can do lines only for half the base price
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55457631] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554577/55457631_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Redbolt Construct, Haunted Flame Candles and Buccaneer's Cutlass [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] some of it if possible? or all dep on price [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] Eidolon was born the runt of the litter: small, quiet and pale as a ghost, the doctor present at their hatching predicted that the boy would not survive. The fact that the doctor was a proud and obviously ignorant coatl might have something to do with the false predictions. His magic was unstable and seemed to be feeding off of him. With the help of a black market doctor his parents bound his magic to a Redbolt Construct, hoping that it would increase his chances of survival. And it did. He may never grow to be as big and intimidating as his little brother Gus, but Eidolon is fast as the wind and quiet as a mouse. Despite this his mother is always worried about her little ghost, that he might catch a cold and fade away. She doted on him as a hatchling, not letting him play with his siblings in the dirt. Of course he would join them as soon as she turned her back. While his siblings left to explore the world on their own Eidolon stayed with the troupe as a helping hand. He gets to explore the world, learn the secrets of sales and other useful skills. Pax teaches him how to pickpocket, his mother what to sell and where, his father the art of articulation and so on. He has dreams of one day becoming a highly skilled assassin. [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else I need to know?) [b]Payment method:[/b] usd if paypal is good? [emoji=money bag size=1]
Dragon:
55457631_350.png

Scry Colors/Genes:
Apparel: Redbolt Construct, Haunted Flame Candles and Buccaneer's Cutlass
Accent/Skin: some of it if possible? or all dep on price
Lore/Personality: Eidolon was born the runt of the litter: small, quiet and pale as a ghost, the doctor present at their hatching predicted that the boy would not survive. The fact that the doctor was a proud and obviously ignorant coatl might have something to do with the false predictions. His magic was unstable and seemed to be feeding off of him.
With the help of a black market doctor his parents bound his magic to a Redbolt Construct, hoping that it would increase his chances of survival.
And it did. He may never grow to be as big and intimidating as his little brother Gus, but Eidolon is fast as the wind and quiet as a mouse. Despite this his mother is always worried about her little ghost, that he might catch a cold and fade away. She doted on him as a hatchling, not letting him play with his siblings in the dirt. Of course he would join them as soon as she turned her back.
While his siblings left to explore the world on their own Eidolon stayed with the troupe as a helping hand. He gets to explore the world, learn the secrets of sales and other useful skills. Pax teaches him how to pickpocket, his mother what to sell and where, his father the art of articulation and so on.
He has dreams of one day becoming a highly skilled assassin.

Requested Expression/Pose:
Notes: (Anything else I need to know?)
Payment method: usd if paypal is good?
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
Nice! I would like an single baby [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48196724] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481968/48196724_350.png[/img] [/url] You make great poses, so do as you see fit. I’ll send 1500g when u confirm!
Nice! I would like an single baby

48196724_350.png

You make great poses, so do as you see fit. I’ll send 1500g when u confirm!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
1 2 3 4 5 6