Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Light Dom Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 168 169
@Dalilah

Sure can!
@Dalilah

Sure can!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@HolyShipper I need Tapir Striation for Veilspun, priced at 129,625kt? Sending funds after posting.
@HolyShipper I need Tapir Striation for Veilspun, priced at 129,625kt? Sending funds after posting.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Heya! I can get them for you! Also, no need to ping me on the thread as I'm subscribed, and in the future, please send the payment via pms, after I confirmed your order, as I asked in the how to order post, as it makes it way easier for me to keep track of the orders, thanks!
@Rionach

Heya! I can get them for you! Also, no need to ping me on the thread as I'm subscribed, and in the future, please send the payment via pms, after I confirmed your order, as I asked in the how to order post, as it makes it way easier for me to keep track of the orders, thanks!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
boop
boop
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
hi Ship! i need the modern Lace gene 3 times, that should be 395 250t, i'll send via PM:)
hi Ship! i need the modern Lace gene 3 times, that should be 395 250t, i'll send via PM:)
FR+9,
asleep 1:30pm
to 10:30pm
UXT1mAD.png jt3PpxV.png
@nbAphrodite

Heya! Go aheadn send it :3
@nbAphrodite

Heya! Go aheadn send it :3
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
bump
bump
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
hi, Ship! i know it's like super early and i'm not sure if you're gonna open the dom shop this time around, but in case you do i need a bunch of stuff :')

2x Pearlcatcher Breed Gene
Primary Gene: Jaguar
Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
(all modern)
it should total at 769 250. i'll wait and see if you accept orders. in case you don't, disregard this :D thanks a lot!
hi, Ship! i know it's like super early and i'm not sure if you're gonna open the dom shop this time around, but in case you do i need a bunch of stuff :')

2x Pearlcatcher Breed Gene
Primary Gene: Jaguar
Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
(all modern)
it should total at 769 250. i'll wait and see if you accept orders. in case you don't, disregard this :D thanks a lot!
FR+9,
asleep 1:30pm
to 10:30pm
UXT1mAD.png jt3PpxV.png
@nbAphrodite
Heya! I was waiting for the fest to start to open, but why not now ig lol :D feel free to send the treasure while I set this up :3

@nbAphrodite
Heya! I was waiting for the fest to start to open, but why not now ig lol :D feel free to send the treasure while I set this up :3

KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Hello, I would like to buy a modern Lace tertiary scroll please :)
Hello, I would like to buy a modern Lace tertiary scroll please :)
grt3q0H.gif
she/her | FR +15 timezone
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 168 169