Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Done]!
1 2 3 4 5
@bittles I can buy one with gems but how much would you have for treasure? or are you only looking for gems?
@bittles I can buy one with gems but how much would you have for treasure? or are you only looking for gems?
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane I'd be willing to take treasure! I'd do a 1g:1k ratio(?), so 15mil tr?
@Not0a0mundane I'd be willing to take treasure! I'd do a 1g:1k ratio(?), so 15mil tr?
@bittles sure that sounds good! Also by 15kg you mean 1500?
@bittles sure that sounds good! Also by 15kg you mean 1500?
DV hatching service!
>.> 15kg is 15,000 gems
>.> 15kg is 15,000 gems
@Not0a0mundane like basicswamp said, its 15k gems!
@Not0a0mundane like basicswamp said, its 15k gems!
@bittles sadly then I will have to say that I can't buy them, I hope u do find a buyer tho!
@bittles sadly then I will have to say that I can't buy them, I hope u do find a buyer tho!
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane that's okay ♥ thank you so much!
@Not0a0mundane that's okay ♥ thank you so much!
@bittles For the prismatic pup, would you be willing to take potatoes at 1:65 (what I've seen for the current ratio)? Or are you not taking potatoes because you're selling them? (I don't have the funds quite yet, I just wanted to ask for future reference!)
@bittles For the prismatic pup, would you be willing to take potatoes at 1:65 (what I've seen for the current ratio)? Or are you not taking potatoes because you're selling them? (I don't have the funds quite yet, I just wanted to ask for future reference!)
.................... 11511.png Art Shop
Hatchery
Dragon Sales
........ 11513.png Lore
Wishlist
FR Time +2
@bittles what is the hatchery fee? how much do your fodder pets cost?
@bittles what is the hatchery fee? how much do your fodder pets cost?
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Comical I'm trying not to take potatoes just because I want to get rid of all my DV stuff since I don't plan on playing there anymore, and I'm not sure if there's a big potato-buying market on here(?).

@Hello32123 Hi! Fodder pets are going for 100g per. I haven't seen a steady fee for hatching things for other players, could you make an offer?
@Comical I'm trying not to take potatoes just because I want to get rid of all my DV stuff since I don't plan on playing there anymore, and I'm not sure if there's a big potato-buying market on here(?).

@Hello32123 Hi! Fodder pets are going for 100g per. I haven't seen a steady fee for hatching things for other players, could you make an offer?
1 2 3 4 5