Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters [O] Keep Some!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey y'all, my hoard's a mess and I'm looking for some friendly neighborhood transmuters to melt some of it down for me. I only want the green stuff, so you can keep the rest!

HOW IT WORKS
  • Ping me here (@glacevoleur) and tell me how many mats you want. The minimum amount is 33, to make things less of a pain for me. The maximum amount is a full stack (99).
  • Put your own Baldwin materials, if you have any, into your vault.
  • Accept my CR delivery and melt the mats at Baldwin.
  • Send me back the green mats. You keep the rest!
  • ???
  • Profit.
Hey y'all, my hoard's a mess and I'm looking for some friendly neighborhood transmuters to melt some of it down for me. I only want the green stuff, so you can keep the rest!

HOW IT WORKS
  • Ping me here (@glacevoleur) and tell me how many mats you want. The minimum amount is 33, to make things less of a pain for me. The maximum amount is a full stack (99).
  • Put your own Baldwin materials, if you have any, into your vault.
  • Accept my CR delivery and melt the mats at Baldwin.
  • Send me back the green mats. You keep the rest!
  • ???
  • Profit.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur
I can do some melting! Can I start with 33 mats?
@glacevoleur
I can do some melting! Can I start with 33 mats?
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
@SealedOne You got it! CR sent.
@SealedOne You got it! CR sent.
@Glacevoleur Happy to do it! Send me 33x?
@Glacevoleur Happy to do it! Send me 33x?
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@BrokenLegacy Sent!
@BrokenLegacy Sent!
@Glacevoleur Great! Currently just finishing up a melt of my own, but I'll start right after it's done! Expect your mats sometime in the next few days- and thank you for letting me keep the other colors :p
@Glacevoleur Great! Currently just finishing up a melt of my own, but I'll start right after it's done! Expect your mats sometime in the next few days- and thank you for letting me keep the other colors :p
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
I’ll boil down 33 for you as well to start. @glacevoleur
I’ll boil down 33 for you as well to start. @glacevoleur
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
@bearboozle Sent!
@bearboozle Sent!
@glacevoleur ill gladly melt a full stack for you! (And keep doing so if youd like!) Ill even throw in the few greens i have now for you (dont need greens for what i do brew)
@glacevoleur ill gladly melt a full stack for you! (And keep doing so if youd like!) Ill even throw in the few greens i have now for you (dont need greens for what i do brew)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 You certainly don't have to, but if you're looking to get rid of them, feel free to just send them with the rest of the greens you melt down once you're finished.

Sent you a stack through CR!
@AnimeLover9631 You certainly don't have to, but if you're looking to get rid of them, feel free to just send them with the rest of the greens you melt down once you're finished.

Sent you a stack through CR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10