Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34
Hello! I have the potatoes now :) Would you be willing to swap out the witch's staff with the autumn breeze? I got the staff from elsewhere so I only need these now:

Buccaneer's cutlass
veined gene
magician's cobwebs x 3
Autumn breeze

If that's fine, I'll send over the potatoes
Hello! I have the potatoes now :) Would you be willing to swap out the witch's staff with the autumn breeze? I got the staff from elsewhere so I only need these now:

Buccaneer's cutlass
veined gene
magician's cobwebs x 3
Autumn breeze

If that's fine, I'll send over the potatoes
ldNLSdw.png
@MistyGold of course! I'll send you a CR, feel free to accept it when youre ready and when payment is sent!^^

@Digimon11 yep sure thing! I'll send you the CR and you can accept it when youre ready and sent payment!
@MistyGold of course! I'll send you a CR, feel free to accept it when youre ready and when payment is sent!^^

@Digimon11 yep sure thing! I'll send you the CR and you can accept it when youre ready and sent payment!
3qgEle3.png
Okay, sent the potatoes!
Okay, sent the potatoes!
ldNLSdw.png
Hello! I’m back :3

How much for the mystic bark mask?
Hello! I’m back :3

How much for the mystic bark mask?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 hey again! for the mask its 100g>95g=2850p!
@Digimon11 hey again! for the mask its 100g>95g=2850p!
3qgEle3.png
Alright! Could you put that on hold for me? I’ll get it by evening today, thank you :)
Alright! Could you put that on hold for me? I’ll get it by evening today, thank you :)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 sure thing! just a heads up I'm heading to bed now but I'll respond once I'm up if you send the message in the next few hours, if not take your time! i'll put u down for hold!
@Digimon11 sure thing! just a heads up I'm heading to bed now but I'll respond once I'm up if you send the message in the next few hours, if not take your time! i'll put u down for hold!
3qgEle3.png
hello!
would you be willing to sell all six of your elims for 6kp each? (200g through 1:30 ratio) that'd be 36kp total!
hello!
would you be willing to sell all six of your elims for 6kp each? (200g through 1:30 ratio) that'd be 36kp total!
TlQjbxg.gif
How many potatoes/pets would you like for these items? [item=eliminate][item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=standard of the arcanist][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=water runestone][item=scene: shoreline serenity][item=ethereal entourage][item=love's herald][item=windbound mask]
How many potatoes/pets would you like for these items?

Eliminate Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Plaguebringer Water Runestone Scene: Shoreline Serenity Ethereal Entourage Love's Herald Windbound Mask
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
hello I'm back to splurge again - Do you have fodder apparel available?
hello I'm back to splurge again - Do you have fodder apparel available?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34