Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
(i am back ^^") would you also hold both spellwrought halos for me, for an extra 8.4k potatoes?
(i am back ^^") would you also hold both spellwrought halos for me, for an extra 8.4k potatoes?
lmBVOQT.gif
@CcCcCcCc that'd be 45g or 1350p!

@FaerieQueene yep! my DV ID is on the first post, i made it bigger so its harder to miss haha, I'll send you the CR in a moment, feel free to accept it once you send payment!

@Whirlwish noted you down!
@CcCcCcCc that'd be 45g or 1350p!

@FaerieQueene yep! my DV ID is on the first post, i made it bigger so its harder to miss haha, I'll send you the CR in a moment, feel free to accept it once you send payment!

@Whirlwish noted you down!
3qgEle3.png
Oh sorry if I wasn't clear I would like one full CR for now and I might come back later for another one :o
Oh sorry if I wasn't clear I would like one full CR for now and I might come back later for another one :o
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Can I have the standard of the light weaver and standard of the arcanist
Can I have the standard of the light weaver and standard of the arcanist
Wishlist
Sending the potatoes!
Sending the potatoes!
Wishlist
@COparade np! I'll send over a CR shortly!

@CcCcCcCc the two standards are 110g/3300p total, would you like me to add those to your CR with the runestones? :0
@COparade np! I'll send over a CR shortly!

@CcCcCcCc the two standards are 110g/3300p total, would you like me to add those to your CR with the runestones? :0
3qgEle3.png
@TwistedEerie sure!
@TwistedEerie sure!
Wishlist
@TwistedEerie

Can I buy your Veined scroll? LAH as I’m typing this is 285g. Can I give you 8550 potatoes for it?
@TwistedEerie

Can I buy your Veined scroll? LAH as I’m typing this is 285g. Can I give you 8550 potatoes for it?
3a2eEFc.gif
@hukofrim that sounds good to me! I'll send over a CR and you can accept it once youve sent payment!
@hukofrim that sounds good to me! I'll send over a CR and you can accept it once youve sent payment!
3qgEle3.png
@TwistedEerie

Sent :)
@TwistedEerie

Sent :)
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34