Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] dv, art, g/t [h] UMs, dragons & more
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Stellatrix13

oh, i'm fine selling this skin for gems! it's the ones on my dragons that i'm a bit hnnnng.. about, so i can hold this skin for you! <3
@Stellatrix13

oh, i'm fine selling this skin for gems! it's the ones on my dragons that i'm a bit hnnnng.. about, so i can hold this skin for you! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2868090

here is my art shop, lmk if you’d be willing to give any umas for a commission, and which ones!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2868090

here is my art shop, lmk if you’d be willing to give any umas for a commission, and which ones!
@draconicslime

hi there! your art isn't what i'm after at the moment but tysm for offering ;v;
@draconicslime

hi there! your art isn't what i'm after at the moment but tysm for offering ;v;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau

What sort of DV items are you looking for? I’m interested in , which is listed for 2kg on the AH right now, or 50k potatoes value.
@Rochambeau

What sort of DV items are you looking for? I’m interested in , which is listed for 2kg on the AH right now, or 50k potatoes value.
@Rochambeau Hello! I'm interested in these two skins

I found someone selling Eine Kleine for 1.8kg, and for Firedancer, 3kg (a month ago woops was in April XD).

Would you be willing to trade these two skins for a DV spirit of kindness code? :)
Based on forum threads, spirit of kindess codes seem to be traded/sold around 5kg.
@Rochambeau Hello! I'm interested in these two skins

I found someone selling Eine Kleine for 1.8kg, and for Firedancer, 3kg (a month ago woops was in April XD).

Would you be willing to trade these two skins for a DV spirit of kindness code? :)
Based on forum threads, spirit of kindess codes seem to be traded/sold around 5kg.
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@toyota

mostly hatched pets, some of the smaller kickstarter items (like backgrounds and accessories), pet accessory makers, totems, or just potatoes!

@xxxx

i think someone above is interested in eine kleine, so i'm not sure what they're offering, but i'm not super interested in a spirit of kindness code atm! i can accept the items i listed above or gems too, since i'm not super attached to this skin :0
@toyota

mostly hatched pets, some of the smaller kickstarter items (like backgrounds and accessories), pet accessory makers, totems, or just potatoes!

@xxxx

i think someone above is interested in eine kleine, so i'm not sure what they're offering, but i'm not super interested in a spirit of kindness code atm! i can accept the items i listed above or gems too, since i'm not super attached to this skin :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau I'm new in DV, so elsewhere from the bundles they're selling at the moment, I don't have much to offer ;w; I'm alright with buying the skin with gems, but in that case I'll only be interested in Eine Kleine. Since @/toyota asked first I guess you should strike a deal with them first? :0
@Rochambeau I'm new in DV, so elsewhere from the bundles they're selling at the moment, I don't have much to offer ;w; I'm alright with buying the skin with gems, but in that case I'll only be interested in Eine Kleine. Since @/toyota asked first I guess you should strike a deal with them first? :0
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx

i'll definitely let you know what toyota says :0
@xxxx

i'll definitely let you know what toyota says :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@rochambeau

how much for and ?

i can offer you art (in signature)
@rochambeau

how much for and ?

i can offer you art (in signature)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Rochambeau

As for hatched pets I only have the 3 turnipling varieties, and I don’t believe any KS items are going below/at 1.8kg right now. Would you be able to hold it for a week for me at 45k potatoes pure?
@Rochambeau

As for hatched pets I only have the 3 turnipling varieties, and I don’t believe any KS items are going below/at 1.8kg right now. Would you be able to hold it for a week for me at 45k potatoes pure?
1 2 3 4 5 6