Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w] dv, art, g/t [h] UMs, dragons & more
1 2 3 4 5 6
@toyota

sure! alternatively, i can offer more of the UMs for KS items, aha.

@egoist

ah, your art isn’t what i’m after at the moment ;; but ty!
@toyota

sure! alternatively, i can offer more of the UMs for KS items, aha.

@egoist

ah, your art isn’t what i’m after at the moment ;; but ty!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@rochambeau
hello! how much are you looking for the skin “hanahaki disease” in FR gems?
@rochambeau
hello! how much are you looking for the skin “hanahaki disease” in FR gems?
jshdjs i don’t want to ping you again but it looks like sold this month for 5kg, i could buy it for that or if you could hold it i could pay with 125k potatoes?

i also have a pet accessory maker if that’d interest you :0
jshdjs i don’t want to ping you again but it looks like sold this month for 5kg, i could buy it for that or if you could hold it i could pay with 125k potatoes?

i also have a pet accessory maker if that’d interest you :0
@toyota

out of curiosity, would you be more interested in buying the accent using gems instead of potatoes? i might wait for the economy to stabilise a bit before taking potatoes :3

@hymns

hi there! sure, i’ll take 5kg for that skin. i’m currently at work at the moment but could you send me a two-way reminding me to add the skin for u?

@lyricalmyxteries

hymns asked about hannahaki before you, so that’s unfortunately been taken, but i’ll price check that skin for you when i get home from work!
@toyota

out of curiosity, would you be more interested in buying the accent using gems instead of potatoes? i might wait for the economy to stabilise a bit before taking potatoes :3

@hymns

hi there! sure, i’ll take 5kg for that skin. i’m currently at work at the moment but could you send me a two-way reminding me to add the skin for u?

@lyricalmyxteries

hymns asked about hannahaki before you, so that’s unfortunately been taken, but i’ll price check that skin for you when i get home from work!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau
sounds good to me, thank you! i'll send a cr now o/
@Rochambeau
sounds good to me, thank you! i'll send a cr now o/
@Rochambeau

I can do gems instead :)
@Rochambeau

I can do gems instead :)
@toyota

awesome! could you send me a 2 way CR with the price + the accent you’d like? i’m at work but i’ll be sending them whenever i get home ;0;
@toyota

awesome! could you send me a 2 way CR with the price + the accent you’d like? i’m at work but i’ll be sending them whenever i get home ;0;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rochambeau

Oh, I can do gems but I still would like the one week hold, sorry for not clarifying-
@Rochambeau

Oh, I can do gems but I still would like the one week hold, sorry for not clarifying-
@toyota

oh yeah! no problem at all :3
@toyota

oh yeah! no problem at all :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@xxxx

it looks like toyota will be buying the skydancer skin but i’d be happy to discount the gem price for the wildclaw one if you had any spare DV currency :0c
@xxxx

it looks like toyota will be buying the skydancer skin but i’d be happy to discount the gem price for the wildclaw one if you had any spare DV currency :0c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 2 3 4 5 6