Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 19 Cauldron Lending [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello!

I am Lykos and I am doing a cauldron lending service.

I am lending my cauldron to anyone that needs them since everything I need is too high a level anyway (so I really just need the XP). This service is really only for brewing actual items since melting can be really time consuming and that's generally what I use my cauldron for when waiting on people that need to use mine for actual items.

I don't charge anything but you need to provide all materials and treasure required to make the item/s. I won't provide that for you. If you want to make multiple items, that's fine.

Waiting List

Waiting List:

*Remember to tell me what you want brewed!
Hello!

I am Lykos and I am doing a cauldron lending service.

I am lending my cauldron to anyone that needs them since everything I need is too high a level anyway (so I really just need the XP). This service is really only for brewing actual items since melting can be really time consuming and that's generally what I use my cauldron for when waiting on people that need to use mine for actual items.

I don't charge anything but you need to provide all materials and treasure required to make the item/s. I won't provide that for you. If you want to make multiple items, that's fine.

Waiting List

Waiting List:

*Remember to tell me what you want brewed!
We're Ready, I am her brother
We're Ready, I am her brother
@khaitaal
Can I get 5 brews of glass beakers please? I will send a CR with the materials as soon as you confirm.
@lykos
Can I get an imbued sulfur brewed please - I assume that will have a 2kt charge since it is a long brew?
@khaitaal
Can I get 5 brews of glass beakers please? I will send a CR with the materials as soon as you confirm.
@lykos
Can I get an imbued sulfur brewed please - I assume that will have a 2kt charge since it is a long brew?
@HaloJones
Khaitaal is new, so I am trying to explain to him how to do this stuff. Might need to give him a moment. ^^ But no, anything that is 10 hours or more is where we charge. :)
@HaloJones
Khaitaal is new, so I am trying to explain to him how to do this stuff. Might need to give him a moment. ^^ But no, anything that is 10 hours or more is where we charge. :)
@lykos
OK - I'll send the mats for the imbued sulfur to you now. Should I go ahead and send the mats for the glass beakers to Khaitaal anyway?
@lykos
OK - I'll send the mats for the imbued sulfur to you now. Should I go ahead and send the mats for the glass beakers to Khaitaal anyway?
@HaloJones
Yeah, I'm going to screen share for him to show him what to do. Just send them over and we'll get 'em brewed.
@HaloJones
Yeah, I'm going to screen share for him to show him what to do. Just send them over and we'll get 'em brewed.
@Lykos

Could I send the materials over for a Gold Amulet of Alchemy?
@Lykos

Could I send the materials over for a Gold Amulet of Alchemy?
@Tatzelwurm
Sure, but Halo is ahead of you right now so your brew won't start until theirs completes. ^^
@Tatzelwurm
Sure, but Halo is ahead of you right now so your brew won't start until theirs completes. ^^
@Lykos

That's fine! I'm not in a rush. Setting up the CR now.
@Lykos

That's fine! I'm not in a rush. Setting up the CR now.
Imbued Sulfur for Halo on the way! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xpun53m.png[/img]
Imbued Sulfur for Halo on the way!

Xpun53m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9