Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Africa's Brewing Service- Free! (lvl28)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@lemfolis Sure thing!
@lemfolis Sure thing!
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
^
^
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa

Thank you for such reliable fast service.
@Africa

Thank you for such reliable fast service.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 No problem!!
@8Spitfire8 No problem!!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
up up uppp
up up uppp
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa

If you're open during Brightshine, could you help me brew 10 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets?
@Africa

If you're open during Brightshine, could you help me brew 10 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets?
aka agateflame
@Audible Sure! I don't brew festival currency for myself, so yes!
@Audible Sure! I don't brew festival currency for myself, so yes!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa

Could you please brew me 10 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets?
@Africa

Could you please brew me 10 sets of 20 Immaculate Tablets?
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Yesss, your order will have to wait though since I am brewing 10 sets for Audible! I hope you don't mind getting the currency later during the festival!
@8Spitfire8 Yesss, your order will have to wait though since I am brewing 10 sets for Audible! I hope you don't mind getting the currency later during the festival!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa

No, later during the festival is fine. I will send a CR with the materials so I know you have them.
@Africa

No, later during the festival is fine. I will send a CR with the materials so I know you have them.
ddld6dc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20