Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Africa's Brewing Service- Free! (lvl28)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@8Spitfire8 Thank you! You are too kind[emoji=sun size=1] edit: I can't complete the first cr you sent me beacise it says you no longer possess the items in the trade, or at least one of them? Weird- did you put them in your vault?
@8Spitfire8 Thank you! You are too kind

edit: I can't complete the first cr you sent me beacise it says you no longer possess the items in the trade, or at least one of them? Weird- did you put them in your vault?
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa

It's because I sent one of the same items from the stack in a later post. Will check and resend.
@Africa

It's because I sent one of the same items from the stack in a later post. Will check and resend.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Okay!

edit: it worked this time
@8Spitfire8 Okay!

edit: it worked this time
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa

I've had this problem before and forgot about it. I sent you copper muck from a small end stack. And even though I had plenty of other copper muck stacks. When I threw a brew into my cauldron it made the stack I sent the first CR too small to complete the trade. It doesn't automatically take from a larger stack to make up the difference.

Resent the CR.
@Africa

I've had this problem before and forgot about it. I sent you copper muck from a small end stack. And even though I had plenty of other copper muck stacks. When I threw a brew into my cauldron it made the stack I sent the first CR too small to complete the trade. It doesn't automatically take from a larger stack to make up the difference.

Resent the CR.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Oh- I see! It's never happened to me before, but anyway, I should be done in about three-four days with your order!
@8Spitfire8 Oh- I see! It's never happened to me before, but anyway, I should be done in about three-four days with your order!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa

It's just one of the programming quirks you run into if you play long enough and send CR's etc. It is very particular about which stack you send from. If I had taken a quantity from the front stack not the last stack I probably would have never had a problem.

@Africa

It's just one of the programming quirks you run into if you play long enough and send CR's etc. It is very particular about which stack you send from. If I had taken a quantity from the front stack not the last stack I probably would have never had a problem.

ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Yup! I don't send a lot of cr's to be honest (and usually I don't have more than one stack of anything because- h o a r d s e l l i n g), so that's why I don't have this problem! Thanks for returning and giving me things to brew!
@8Spitfire8 Yup! I don't send a lot of cr's to be honest (and usually I don't have more than one stack of anything because- h o a r d s e l l i n g), so that's why I don't have this problem! Thanks for returning and giving me things to brew!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Africa

You could be losing a lot of treasure by hoard selling. Items used in Hibernal quests can be sold for much more than a quick hoard sale.
Hibernal Den Item Turn-In Task List by softestsqueeze

This is my go to guide for Hibernal items.

Swipp trade and Baldwin's brewing items are other hot sellers.

Smoky quartz easily sells for 1g each.
Check out the price of River Muck. Familiars. A common familiar highly sought out for it's use in brewing the Sludge gene.

It takes a little effort, but can really payoff. And the AH has NO payout cap.
@Africa

You could be losing a lot of treasure by hoard selling. Items used in Hibernal quests can be sold for much more than a quick hoard sale.
Hibernal Den Item Turn-In Task List by softestsqueeze

This is my go to guide for Hibernal items.

Swipp trade and Baldwin's brewing items are other hot sellers.

Smoky quartz easily sells for 1g each.
Check out the price of River Muck. Familiars. A common familiar highly sought out for it's use in brewing the Sludge gene.

It takes a little effort, but can really payoff. And the AH has NO payout cap.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 True... I usually don't have time for all of this, that's why I hoardsell, but I've been trying! I'll definitely try all of your suggestions, thank you so much for taking the time to explain all this[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
@8Spitfire8 True... I usually don't have time for all of this, that's why I hoardsell, but I've been trying! I'll definitely try all of your suggestions, thank you so much for taking the time to explain all this
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Can you brew me 20 reinforced glass beakers and 8 fine alchemical reductions? (use the beakers to make reductions)
Can you brew me 20 reinforced glass beakers and 8 fine alchemical reductions? (use the beakers to make reductions)
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20