Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Africa's Brewing Service- Free! (lvl28)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
@8Spitfire8 Sure. Do you want me to deliver them in packs in case you need them?
@8Spitfire8 Sure. Do you want me to deliver them in packs in case you need them?
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa
Yes please. That would be greatly appreciated.
@Africa
Yes please. That would be greatly appreciated.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 Okay! In packs of how many? I think in packs of 40 would be best, maybe?
@8Spitfire8 Okay! In packs of how many? I think in packs of 40 would be best, maybe?
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Africa

Sounds good.
@Africa

Sounds good.
ddld6dc.png
@Africa Hello! Are you still accepting orders for festival currency? If so, would I be able to get 100 Immaculate Tablets (5 sets of 20)? [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Africa
Hello! Are you still accepting orders for festival currency? If so, would I be able to get 100 Immaculate Tablets (5 sets of 20)?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna I think I can handle 5 more, sure. When you ready, send the treasure and the ingedients!
@Mirna I think I can handle 5 more, sure. When you ready, send the treasure and the ingedients!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
NOW LEVER 15!
NOW LEVER 15!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@8Spitfire8 I started on your order!
@8Spitfire8 I started on your order!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
^
^
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
^^^
^^^
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20