Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Africa's Brewing Service- Free! (lvl28)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
My cauldron has been sitting there collecting dust for a long time. It's about time I used it, even if it's not for myself- come one, come all, for this service is free and *relatively* fast!

I can brew you anything you like! However, I've stopped accepting melting orders. There is no need to ping me, I'm subscribed. Tips are not required, though greatly appreciated!

Orders:
  • EtherealHydra: Primary Alchemist Tools
  • Doodlewolf: Avian Vista

Notes:

Started from level 12.

My cauldron has been sitting there collecting dust for a long time. It's about time I used it, even if it's not for myself- come one, come all, for this service is free and *relatively* fast!

I can brew you anything you like! However, I've stopped accepting melting orders. There is no need to ping me, I'm subscribed. Tips are not required, though greatly appreciated!

Orders:
  • EtherealHydra: Primary Alchemist Tools
  • Doodlewolf: Avian Vista

Notes:

Started from level 12.

Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
During Festivals:
Since there are quite some people that brew festival currency, during festivals, I'll temporarily put any other melting or brewing orders on hold until after the festival. Festival currency takes quite some time to brew.

I am only accepting up to four (4) orders of 10 brews for currency, i.e. 200 FC per person. For example if four people order 10 sets of 20 FC, I won't be accepting anymore. I am only accepting one (1) order for a prismatic token, that I will start brewing on the last day of the festival, possibly at the last minute.

I don't have a lot of free time, so please be patient with your orders, I am trying my best to log in at the right time for the next brew. That said, here's the waitlist:

Waitlist:

During Festivals:
Since there are quite some people that brew festival currency, during festivals, I'll temporarily put any other melting or brewing orders on hold until after the festival. Festival currency takes quite some time to brew.

I am only accepting up to four (4) orders of 10 brews for currency, i.e. 200 FC per person. For example if four people order 10 sets of 20 FC, I won't be accepting anymore. I am only accepting one (1) order for a prismatic token, that I will start brewing on the last day of the festival, possibly at the last minute.

I don't have a lot of free time, so please be patient with your orders, I am trying my best to log in at the right time for the next brew. That said, here's the waitlist:

Waitlist:

Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Would you be willing to brew two copies of Scene: Remembrance?
Would you be willing to brew two copies of Scene: Remembrance?
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@EndertheTurtle Sorry for the late reply! Of course! Just send over the ingredients!
@EndertheTurtle Sorry for the late reply! Of course! Just send over the ingredients!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
^
^
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Can I also ask for 2x Scene: Remembrance once you're done with the current order?
Can I also ask for 2x Scene: Remembrance once you're done with the current order?
@Iaw Yep, sure thing!
@Iaw Yep, sure thing!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@Iaw I am done with EndertheTurtle's order! Send over the ingridients when you are ready!
@Iaw I am done with EndertheTurtle's order! Send over the ingridients when you are ready!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
@africa

Could I also be put down in queue for 2x Rememberance?
@africa

Could I also be put down in queue for 2x Rememberance?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88 Yes!
@Snivy88 Yes!
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20