Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
Closed!!!
Closed!!!
@GlowStorm

I am interested in purchasing all your yellow/red/blue/purple transmutions! Would you take treasure?
@GlowStorm

I am interested in purchasing all your yellow/red/blue/purple transmutions! Would you take treasure?
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@GlowStorm If you're interested, I can buy what you have to sell for 1.5g a pop (since I pay my melters 1.5g/k tr per every melt). Let me know if you have anything left to sell after you make a deal with snax since they came first :)
@GlowStorm If you're interested, I can buy what you have to sell for 1.5g a pop (since I pay my melters 1.5g/k tr per every melt). Let me know if you have anything left to sell after you make a deal with snax since they came first :)
.......... ordtDFv.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

I used to be "klee". If you know me, please feel free to PM, etc. :)

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

@snax

Sorry! I'm only taking gems currently.
@snax

Sorry! I'm only taking gems currently.
@Glowstorm

Thanks for letting me know! I shall pass :)
@Glowstorm

Thanks for letting me know! I shall pass :)
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@xxxx

Snax decided not to buy anything so I still have all the brews. Although it would be nice if you payed 1.5 gems per goo you don't have to if you don't want to! :)
@xxxx

Snax decided not to buy anything so I still have all the brews. Although it would be nice if you payed 1.5 gems per goo you don't have to if you don't want to! :)
@GlowStorm can I grab all the purple and all the blue sludge in g?
@GlowStorm can I grab all the purple and all the blue sludge in g?

rsz-1ice-sprite.png
@borb

I'll let you know if xxxx doesn't purchase them.
@borb

I'll let you know if xxxx doesn't purchase them.
@GlowStorm also just a heads up that many of the materials sell a lot better on the ah, and you can get a larger price if you ever want to sell again!
@GlowStorm also just a heads up that many of the materials sell a lot better on the ah, and you can get a larger price if you ever want to sell again!

rsz-1ice-sprite.png
@borb

Ok, good to know!
@borb

Ok, good to know!
1 2