Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Team leveling service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Archerfish
I'd love to be on the sponsor's pinglist, and the amount of patience you have for this? Amazing. Also very threatening. I can feel my joints aching in sympathy...
@Archerfish
I'd love to be on the sponsor's pinglist, and the amount of patience you have for this? Amazing. Also very threatening. I can feel my joints aching in sympathy...
@AWB thanks! I suffer
@AWB thanks! I suffer
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
smol boost
smol boost
arwyn.png
I'm back, babey! We are open once again :D
I'm back, babey! We are open once again :D
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
Might I have a quote for leveling a dragon from, say, 16 or 17 to 25? I've been training my flight reps as healbots to complement my set of melee warriors.
Might I have a quote for leveling a dragon from, say, 16 or 17 to 25? I've been training my flight reps as healbots to complement my set of melee warriors.
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
@HestiaRising
Hi! The price for levelling a dragon from 16-17 to 25 with an alternate build would come to about 100g/dragon. Since you already have three lv25s, I'd have to charge an additional 200g/kt for your order. Thanks for your interest :)
@HestiaRising
Hi! The price for levelling a dragon from 16-17 to 25 with an alternate build would come to about 100g/dragon. Since you already have three lv25s, I'd have to charge an additional 200g/kt for your order. Thanks for your interest :)
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
[quote name="Archerfish" date="2022-02-28 19:04:49" ] Hi! The price for levelling a dragon from 16-17 to 25 with an alternate build would come to about 100g/dragon. Since you already have three lv25s, I'd have to charge an additional 200g/kt for your order. Thanks for your interest :) [/quote] So that would come to 300g per dragon? [img]https://i.imgur.com/BMtnXBd.gif[/img]
Archerfish wrote on 2022-02-28 19:04:49:
So that would come to 300g per dragon?
BMtnXBd.gif
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
@HestiaRising

Good news - you've made a mistake and overestimated the price for this training! It would come to 100g/kt per dragon, plus 200g/kt for the whole order. In other words, 400g/kt for two dragons and 500g/kt for three.

As you were the first person to contact me, I'm open to accept your dragons whenever you see fit to send them; I usually take half payment upfront and half on completion, and can send over collateral if you're worried about security.
@HestiaRising

Good news - you've made a mistake and overestimated the price for this training! It would come to 100g/kt per dragon, plus 200g/kt for the whole order. In other words, 400g/kt for two dragons and 500g/kt for three.

As you were the first person to contact me, I'm open to accept your dragons whenever you see fit to send them; I usually take half payment upfront and half on completion, and can send over collateral if you're worried about security.
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
@archerfish Crossroads trade request sent~
@archerfish Crossroads trade request sent~
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8