Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Custom UMAs
1 2 3
@burial hmmm Ok I think I will pass for now. Thank you!
@burial hmmm Ok I think I will pass for now. Thank you!
@burial sounds good! I'll take Devil's Fungi for 1kg now please! ^^ How long are you willing to hold Seize? (Just so I can plan my gem listings and whatnot)
@burial sounds good! I'll take Devil's Fungi for 1kg now please! ^^ How long are you willing to hold Seize? (Just so I can plan my gem listings and whatnot)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@burial
Think i might take for its gem price. I didnt had the time to research the value of the accents you asked about because one of my relatives fell ill. Ive spent all those days, going with them from an appointment to another appointment and helping out.
Still i dont want that sale thread to 'freeze' so hopefully i will get an hour free later today and respond to everyones inquires.
@burial
Think i might take for its gem price. I didnt had the time to research the value of the accents you asked about because one of my relatives fell ill. Ive spent all those days, going with them from an appointment to another appointment and helping out.
Still i dont want that sale thread to 'freeze' so hopefully i will get an hour free later today and respond to everyones inquires.
Lichtdrache.gif
@burial
Hello, yes, I would very much like to buy Founder.
@burial
Hello, yes, I would very much like to buy Founder.
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
@burial

I will buy Amorous Regalia, just send me a CR or PA :D
@burial

I will buy Amorous Regalia, just send me a CR or PA :D
@burial Would you be willing to take a pair of Light eggs as partial payment for or, barring that, hold the skin until I can sell 'em for cash?
@burial Would you be willing to take a pair of Light eggs as partial payment for or, barring that, hold the skin until I can sell 'em for cash?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@burial Awesome, thank you! I'll let you know when I've got the cash
@burial Awesome, thank you! I'll let you know when I've got the cash

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@burial Got 'em, just sent a cr!
@burial Got 'em, just sent a cr!

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
I'd buy vita but its too expensive for me, good luck on selling!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd buy vita but its too expensive for me, good luck on selling!!
CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
@burial heya! I'm ready to pick up seize the day, thanks for holding it for me ^^
There goes all my gems but I see bean collector still hasn't sold, so in a few weeks I may or may not come back for it hahah
@burial heya! I'm ready to pick up seize the day, thanks for holding it for me ^^
There goes all my gems but I see bean collector still hasn't sold, so in a few weeks I may or may not come back for it hahah
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site