Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] stuff from my hoard [ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Would you be interested in any of my dragons here or here for the Remembrance scene? I was on hiatus at that time so I'm itching to get one! (Also if you want any of the fodder dergs to exalt, let me know and I'll name them before sending.)

If not, I'd also be willing to trade some iron chests (if that's included in your openables on your wishlist), if you'd be interested! I've got Coli openables too in varying amounts, I'm not sure if that's something you'd want either.
Would you be interested in any of my dragons here or here for the Remembrance scene? I was on hiatus at that time so I'm itching to get one! (Also if you want any of the fodder dergs to exalt, let me know and I'll name them before sending.)

If not, I'd also be willing to trade some iron chests (if that's included in your openables on your wishlist), if you'd be interested! I've got Coli openables too in varying amounts, I'm not sure if that's something you'd want either.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@Serpentinite ohh i would be so down for that trade! she's a treat, I'll send a cr [emoji=star Size=1] @Cassofish wouldn't be interested in dragons, sorry, but iron chests are definitely in my sights! remembrance is 97g right now and irons go for 10 a pop so i could cut you the bulk deal and do a trade for 9 chests instead of rounding to 10, if you've got 9 to trade?
@Serpentinite
ohh i would be so down for that trade! she's a treat, I'll send a cr

@Cassofish
wouldn't be interested in dragons, sorry, but iron chests are definitely in my sights! remembrance is 97g right now and irons go for 10 a pop so i could cut you the bulk deal and do a trade for 9 chests instead of rounding to 10, if you've got 9 to trade?
mudwomb_comm.png
I do have 9 to trade, that sounds great to me! ^-^ I can set up a two-way CR in a moment if you don't mind waiting, or you can, I gotta dig em outta my vault first.
I do have 9 to trade, that sounds great to me! ^-^ I can set up a two-way CR in a moment if you don't mind waiting, or you can, I gotta dig em outta my vault first.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png