Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] stuff from my hoard [ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Citylight That's fine! Not much of that lines up very well in terms of prices, would you be interested in trading the nymph for the cloak of the cosmos? The LAH prices are different but the cloak can be bought right now for 1 prismatic token which has an LAH of 62g compared to the nymph at 60g
@Citylight That's fine! Not much of that lines up very well in terms of prices, would you be interested in trading the nymph for the cloak of the cosmos? The LAH prices are different but the cloak can be bought right now for 1 prismatic token which has an LAH of 62g compared to the nymph at 60g
wishlist
@Citylight
Autumn Breeze (50) and a Red Rose Flowerfall (86) for the Cloak of Cosmos + green ooze?
@Citylight
Autumn Breeze (50) and a Red Rose Flowerfall (86) for the Cloak of Cosmos + green ooze?
I387ENf.png
@volcanicThunder that works for me! I'll send a cr for when you're on.
@predestined - I'm not really interested in a flowerfall, sorry :)
@volcanicThunder that works for me! I'll send a cr for when you're on.
@predestined - I'm not really interested in a flowerfall, sorry :)
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight I'm interested in your Mystic bark mask! I have a magic nymph (59g) + 11kt for it? (LAH is 70g)
@Citylight I'm interested in your Mystic bark mask! I have a magic nymph (59g) + 11kt for it? (LAH is 70g)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
I'm not after magic nymph right now ^^
@Digimon11
I'm not after magic nymph right now ^^
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight Would you be willing to trade the bramble mantle for a livewire grisly and 115g?
@Citylight Would you be willing to trade the bramble mantle for a livewire grisly and 115g?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@friendlycoffee
other person is also interested in the mantle, but if there is no deal there I'll accept yours.
edit: i am no longer in possession of a bramble mantle, sorry ^^;;
@friendlycoffee
other person is also interested in the mantle, but if there is no deal there I'll accept yours.
edit: i am no longer in possession of a bramble mantle, sorry ^^;;
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight Hello! I have an offer for your items ^^ [item=Eerie Cyan Grasp][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=skycrest bicorn][item=wispwillow peryton] 120g and 34kt for all? Sorry for the split gems/treasure offer, I hope that's okay <3
@Citylight

Hello! I have an offer for your items ^^

Eerie Cyan Grasp Zephyr Gem Guardian Skycrest Bicorn Wispwillow Peryton

120g and 34kt for all?

Sorry for the split gems/treasure offer, I hope that's okay <3
@Averie
could you do 120g + 50kt? still below LAH but closer to the ratio :)
@Averie
could you do 120g + 50kt? still below LAH but closer to the ratio :)
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight

Sure! I'll send a CR over now ^^ <3
@Citylight

Sure! I'll send a CR over now ^^ <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8