Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] stuff from my hoard [ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilverNW
I prefer your original offer, gloomwillow guide + 30g, if that's still okay by you :)
@SilverNW
I prefer your original offer, gloomwillow guide + 30g, if that's still okay by you :)
mudwomb_comm.png
I’m good with both! Sending CR uwu
I’m good with both! Sending CR uwu
XDRtGHs.png
Hello there! Do you have any [item=Giant Darner] or [item=Dragonfly]?
Hello there! Do you have any Giant Darner or Dragonfly ?
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
oop! i'm interested in that boggie egg; i have an enchanter's cobwebs but they're like 20g more on the ah ~ are you interested in the boggie egg + 20g for my cobwebs?
oop! i'm interested in that boggie egg; i have an enchanter's cobwebs but they're like 20g more on the ah ~ are you interested in the boggie egg + 20g for my cobwebs?
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@Petrichord - afraid I don't have either ^^;

@seekae - ahh sorry, that offer doesn't interest me right now,,
@Petrichord - afraid I don't have either ^^;

@seekae - ahh sorry, that offer doesn't interest me right now,,
mudwomb_comm.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
mudwomb_comm.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]
mudwomb_comm.png
Would you by any chance have the Umbral Gorget and/or the Umbral bracer? i'm looking to complete a fandragon project, and of course i had to pick the hardest ones to find! i can offer the skins Birch Swirl, Wishmaker, Omniscient, Cosmic Trail, Iris Alight, Forge Flare, or Whirlwind Markings, or a smirch gene or two! a Crown of Bones, an Illuminated Runescroll, a Sanguine Plumage, a Gem Thief, and/or a Sussex Spaniel if you do!
Would you by any chance have the Umbral Gorget and/or the Umbral bracer? i'm looking to complete a fandragon project, and of course i had to pick the hardest ones to find! i can offer the skins Birch Swirl, Wishmaker, Omniscient, Cosmic Trail, Iris Alight, Forge Flare, or Whirlwind Markings, or a smirch gene or two! a Crown of Bones, an Illuminated Runescroll, a Sanguine Plumage, a Gem Thief, and/or a Sussex Spaniel if you do!
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
@Silversouledcat
hi! no, i don't have either of those - most of my not in use apparel is listed on the main post.
@Silversouledcat
hi! no, i don't have either of those - most of my not in use apparel is listed on the main post.
mudwomb_comm.png
Hey there! Would you be interested in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62465176]this [/url] girl for your [item= Fawn fox rat]?
Hey there! Would you be interested in this girl for your Fawn Fox Rat ?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8