Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FA's Outfit Design Services [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Designing outfits for dragons is one of my favorite things and it's something I've done for people before a few times already and I want to open up my service to everyone!!! I've done them based on lore, no lore, occupations, aesthetics, and fandragons [center][i]Examples of Ones I've Done for Other People[/i][/center] [outfit=804801] [outfit=1155853] [outfit=1155986] [center][i]Personal Examples[/i][/center] [outfit=1173300] [outfit=1173301] [outfit=1173308] [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Don't send more than 5 dragons at a time [*]payment before the outfits are posted or sent via pm *see payment options below [*]If you use the designs I've put together credit is appreciated but not necessary [*]please fill out the form in its entirety [*]Allow 24 hours between submission time and completion of outfit, I try to get them done asap but irl stuff comes first and I do sleep sometimes [/LIST] [Quote] Username: Apparel slots: Max {} Min {} Dragon id: Lore or details if applicable: Dragon id: Lore or details if applicable: Other limitations: (example: No green apparel, no retired apparel) Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum Payment: ( example: x gems, x treasure, specific item) [/quote] [center][b]Payment Options[/b][/center] Mostly pay what you want/can,[i] all I ask is that it's a minimum 1kt/1g per outfit[/i] I also have a wishlist and if you would prefer to pay with an item that would be lovely and helps me get closer to completing my own outfits that I have planned Wishlist is in her bio: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13416282] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134163/13416282_350.png[/img] [/url]
Designing outfits for dragons is one of my favorite things and it's something I've done for people before a few times already and I want to open up my service to everyone!!!

I've done them based on lore, no lore, occupations, aesthetics, and fandragons
Examples of Ones I've Done for Other People
silk trader
Fluorescent
Gogh

Personal Examples
LIO FOTIA
Thaloyss
Alia

Rules
  • Don't send more than 5 dragons at a time
  • payment before the outfits are posted or sent via pm *see payment options below
  • If you use the designs I've put together credit is appreciated but not necessary
  • please fill out the form in its entirety
  • Allow 24 hours between submission time and completion of outfit, I try to get them done asap but irl stuff comes first and I do sleep sometimes
Quote:
Username:
Apparel slots: Max {} Min {}
Dragon id:
Lore or details if applicable:
Dragon id:
Lore or details if applicable:
Other limitations: (example: No green apparel, no retired apparel)
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum
Payment: ( example: x gems, x treasure, specific item)

Payment Options

Mostly pay what you want/can, all I ask is that it's a minimum 1kt/1g per outfit
I also have a wishlist and if you would prefer to pay with an item that would be lovely and helps me get closer to completing my own outfits that I have planned

Wishlist is in her bio:

13416282_350.png
1t5KICZ.png
Username: valek
Apparel slots: doesn't matter.
Dragon id: #60472916
Lore or details if applicable: she's a fandragon of esdeath from akame ga kill.
Dragon id: #54514036
Lore or details if applicable: i'd just like him to keep his accent please.
Dragon id: #60373961
Other limitations: nah go wild.
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: i'd prefer through pm.
Payment: 40g. thanks. ^^

ofc i forgot to ping. @FallingArtist
Username: valek
Apparel slots: doesn't matter.
Dragon id: #60472916
Lore or details if applicable: she's a fandragon of esdeath from akame ga kill.
Dragon id: #54514036
Lore or details if applicable: i'd just like him to keep his accent please.
Dragon id: #60373961
Other limitations: nah go wild.
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: i'd prefer through pm.
Payment: 40g. thanks. ^^

ofc i forgot to ping. @FallingArtist
@valek
I just finished and I'll be sending the designs in a moment!!!
@valek
I just finished and I'll be sending the designs in a moment!!!
1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist

sounds good, thanks! :')
@FallingArtist

sounds good, thanks! :')
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] [emoji=pirate hat size=1][/center]
1t5KICZ.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60542305] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605424/60542305_350.png[/img] [/url] @FallingArtist Username: EveTD Apparel slots: Max {8} Min {?} Dragon id: 60542305 Lore or details if applicable: he has a headcanon in his bio Other limitations: nothing Outfit(s) sent via pm Payment:3g and a [gamedb item=34239]?

60542305_350.png

@FallingArtist
Username: EveTD
Apparel slots: Max {8} Min {?}
Dragon id: 60542305
Lore or details if applicable: he has a headcanon in his bio
Other limitations: nothing
Outfit(s) sent via pm
Payment:3g and a Tsunami Gem Guardian?
4357.png
EveTD

FR+2

Arcane
23820.png
"Yes I’m definitely not procrastinating."

5711.png
@EveTD
Just finished up and I'll send you a pm soon!!!
@EveTD
Just finished up and I'll send you a pm soon!!!
1t5KICZ.png
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] [emoji=pirate hat size=1][/center]
1t5KICZ.png
1t5KICZ.png
1t5KICZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7