Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FA's Outfit Design Services [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FallingArtist I’m back for more!

Username: Rvan
Apparel slots: Max {10} Min {3}
Dragon id: 45750763
Lore or details if applicable: N/a
Other limitations: Please incorporate the skin he’s wearing too :D Also would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 400g+ LAH
Outfit(s): Posted in the forum is fine!
Payment: 7g

Dragon id: 50909411
Other limitations: Also would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 400g+ LAH
Outfit(s): Posted in the forum is awesome!
Payment: 8g

I’ll send payment right away!
@FallingArtist I’m back for more!

Dragon id: 45750763
Other limitations: Please incorporate the skin he’s wearing too :D Also would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 400g+ LAH
Payment: 7g

Dragon id: 50909411
Other limitations: Also would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 400g+ LAH
Outfit(s): Posted in the forum is awesome!
Payment: 8g

I’ll send payment right away!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan
Aodh: I based int on the golds and reds in the accent. I also think that the swirl pattern on the golden sage apparel also ties in the rosette patterning of this wings.
Aodh

Cebren: lovely starsilk layering!!! soft and whimsical to match her icy orca coloring.
Cebren

What do you think???
@Rvan
Aodh: I based int on the golds and reds in the accent. I also think that the swirl pattern on the golden sage apparel also ties in the rosette patterning of this wings.
Aodh

Cebren: lovely starsilk layering!!! soft and whimsical to match her icy orca coloring.
Cebren

What do you think???
1t5KICZ.png
Oooo! I love ‘em, especially Aodh!!! I’ll go save them right away.
Oooo! I love ‘em, especially Aodh!!! I’ll go save them right away.
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] [emoji=pirate hat size=1][/center]
1t5KICZ.png
Username: LeviathanDemon Apparel slots: Let's allow for 20, minimum 2 Dragon id: 50528278 Lore or details if applicable: Please keep her accent? I'd also like her to keep wearing some sort of hood. Her parent is in the lair, but not exactly a good loving parent (or outright abusive. Just seriously emotionally neglectful and indifferent). Dragon id: 54499137 Lore or details if applicable: Oh my god she is the worst. She's a bounty hunter who'll target whoever you pay her for but has begun taking jobs up against "rogue" (more often than not, sapient and abused) androids to find and destroy them. One job did cost her a wing and an arm, but she just got prosthetics and keeps taking on jobs. Prefers setting traps, but capable in combat. Dragon id: 45145459 Lore or details if applicable: Young adult, company president of a robotics lab. A decent inventor himself, but does the administrative work for the lab since his best friend is an AMAZING inventor. Dragon id: 16390060 Lore or details if applicable: Eldritch deity who can appear in dreams and swaps knowledge for memories. Loves stories, hates dithering, more of a bystander. Based him off [url=https://sta.sh/0w2h8ma5tt9]this design[/url] I bought. Dragon id: 25700933 Lore or details if applicable: Eldritch deity of death, stagnation, and ends. Views life the same way you might view a trail of ants on your kitchen counter. Brutally honest and, by the measurements of most living beings, cruel. Based her on [url=https://sta.sh/0bes00z6fkg]this design[/url] I bought. Would like to keep her skin, unless you can come up with a different one. Other limitations: No KS apparel, I beg you. And no retired apparel unless it REALLY won't work without it Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: Either or! Payment: How about [item=flowering pohip]?
Username: LeviathanDemon
Apparel slots: Let's allow for 20, minimum 2

Dragon id: 50528278
Lore or details if applicable: Please keep her accent? I'd also like her to keep wearing some sort of hood. Her parent is in the lair, but not exactly a good loving parent (or outright abusive. Just seriously emotionally neglectful and indifferent).

Dragon id: 54499137
Lore or details if applicable: Oh my god she is the worst. She's a bounty hunter who'll target whoever you pay her for but has begun taking jobs up against "rogue" (more often than not, sapient and abused) androids to find and destroy them. One job did cost her a wing and an arm, but she just got prosthetics and keeps taking on jobs. Prefers setting traps, but capable in combat.

Dragon id: 45145459
Lore or details if applicable: Young adult, company president of a robotics lab. A decent inventor himself, but does the administrative work for the lab since his best friend is an AMAZING inventor.

Dragon id: 16390060
Lore or details if applicable: Eldritch deity who can appear in dreams and swaps knowledge for memories. Loves stories, hates dithering, more of a bystander. Based him off this design I bought.

Dragon id: 25700933
Lore or details if applicable: Eldritch deity of death, stagnation, and ends. Views life the same way you might view a trail of ants on your kitchen counter. Brutally honest and, by the measurements of most living beings, cruel. Based her on this design I bought. Would like to keep her skin, unless you can come up with a different one.

Other limitations: No KS apparel, I beg you. And no retired apparel unless it REALLY won't work without it
Outfit(s) sent via pm or posted in the forum: Either or!
Payment: How about Flowering Pohip ?
i3HjH85.png
@FallingArtist Sorry, is my payment offer acceptable?
@FallingArtist Sorry, is my payment offer acceptable?
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
perfect!
i'm working on the last outfit right now
@LeviathanDemon
perfect!
i'm working on the last outfit right now
1t5KICZ.png
@LeviathanDemon
here goes... sorry it took me a while it's been a busy couple days for me

Byzantine: I didn't want to cover up the accent so i went with a hood and other bright blues and greens while also bringing in yellow tones to pick up on the accent color of the peacock gene
Byzantine

Industria: I leaned into the bright colors of the skin that she's currently wearing so instead of muted and easily camouflaged i went with poison dart frog logic of bright colors mean danger. i used apparel to make it look like she has the prosthetic arm and wing
Industria

Fulkner: ready to switch between admin work and lab work when time permits by always wearing the protective lab gear and the the extra light on his head and tail are great for tinkering but also neglected paperwork that gets pushed to the last minute
Fulkner

Auguxag: I maybe got a little too focused on the little brightly colored bits but i tried to balance that out with more eldritch-y spooky things to match the lore and art
Auguxag

Pkegatu: the art is great and the skin works beautifully... i wanted to bring out more of the pink in there and the bloody bits with small accents of her green glow
Pkegatu

What do you think???

@LeviathanDemon
here goes... sorry it took me a while it's been a busy couple days for me

Byzantine: I didn't want to cover up the accent so i went with a hood and other bright blues and greens while also bringing in yellow tones to pick up on the accent color of the peacock gene
Byzantine

Industria: I leaned into the bright colors of the skin that she's currently wearing so instead of muted and easily camouflaged i went with poison dart frog logic of bright colors mean danger. i used apparel to make it look like she has the prosthetic arm and wing
Industria

Fulkner: ready to switch between admin work and lab work when time permits by always wearing the protective lab gear and the the extra light on his head and tail are great for tinkering but also neglected paperwork that gets pushed to the last minute
Fulkner

Auguxag: I maybe got a little too focused on the little brightly colored bits but i tried to balance that out with more eldritch-y spooky things to match the lore and art
Auguxag

Pkegatu: the art is great and the skin works beautifully... i wanted to bring out more of the pink in there and the bloody bits with small accents of her green glow
Pkegatu

What do you think???

1t5KICZ.png
@FallingArtist Hello~ I’m back, I love the way you design dragon outfits! I’ve been having a tricky time deciding on this guy’s outfit

Apparel slots: Max {11} Min {3}
Dragon id: 61641303
Other limitations: Would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 100g+ LAH
Payment: 10g
@FallingArtist Hello~ I’m back, I love the way you design dragon outfits! I’ve been having a tricky time deciding on this guy’s outfit

Apparel slots: Max {11} Min {3}
Dragon id: 61641303
Other limitations: Would it be alright to avoid expensive apparel pieces that are like 100g+ LAH
Payment: 10g
@Rvan
his colors just bring me sooososoo much joy he reminds me of the biggest sparkliest birthday presents or super extra buttercream frosted and decorated cake!!!
he's fancy and dapper and ready to party!
i didn't want to cover up too much of his amazing patterning and the plumage where the pink blue and yellow bend into one another.
Cosly
@Rvan
his colors just bring me sooososoo much joy he reminds me of the biggest sparkliest birthday presents or super extra buttercream frosted and decorated cake!!!
he's fancy and dapper and ready to party!
i didn't want to cover up too much of his amazing patterning and the plumage where the pink blue and yellow bend into one another.
Cosly
1t5KICZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7